Best Friend [One-Shot Story]

Once, there was a boy named Ryoji Mochizuki. People in his school doesn't talk to him. He is ignored by everyone, Everyone says that if you talk to him, the next daw you'll die. Others say he is cursed.

One day in school, he was just sitting quietly when suddenly someone talked to him.

"Hey there" said the girl

          He looked around to see if she's talking to another person.

"Why are you looking around?" the girl asked

"Are you talking to me?" said Ryoji

"Yes, I am talking to you" the girl said "Oh, by the way I'm Chidor. Chidori Yoshino. You?"

"I-I'm Ryoji. R-Ryoji Mochizuki"

Chidori: "Nice to meet you Ryoji"

Ryoji: "W-Why are you talking to me? Aren't you afraid of the rumors?"

"It's just rumors. Rumors aren't true. Right?" then Chidori sat next to Ryoji

          Ryoji nodded.

Chidori: "It's funny."

Ryoji: "Huh?"

Chidori: "I mean the rumors. It's funny"

Ryoji: "How did it become so funny?"

Chidori: "Because I've been talking to you these past few days"

          Ryoji was shocked

Ryoji: "R-Really?"

Chidori: "Y-Yes"

Ryoji: "I didn't hear a single thing."

Chidori: "I think you weren't listening because you thought I was talking to another person"

Chidori: "Yes, because I got used to it. People ignore me, so I'll ignore them too"

"Since I am the first person to talk to you here.. Can we be FRIENDS?" Chidori, offering to shake hands

"Friends" Ryoji accepted the offer.

Months have passed, perople started also to greet Ryoji with a simple 'Hi' when they passed him by.

Chidori: "It's been months since I talked to you, but I'm still alive!"

Chidori and Ryoji became closer. A bond has been made. Friendship that will last forever.

Chidori: "Ryoji, I have a question"

Ryoji: "What is it?"

Chidori: "Why did they say that if someone talks to you, they'l die?"

Ryoji: "Because of what happened, when someone important died."

Chidori: "Would you mind telling the story?"

Ryoji: "Not at all"

[Flashback]

When I was a kid, I had a friend named Minato.

He told me everthing except for one thing,

   his illness