[22] Daydream ~end~

"Are you sure you don't want to wait inside?"

Victor was halfway in the restaurant, holding the door frame as he looked at Morris with his characteristic blank stare. Morris shifted his weight from one foot to the other and kicked at nothing.

"Nah, the weather is lovely." he took a deep sniff. "You can really smell the spring!"

Victor looked around for two or three seconds and then stepped out fully, approaching Morris. "Why are you nervous?"

Morris shook his head. "Let's not do this now? You left Vincent inside all alone..." he turned towards the window. "My oh my, a waiter is already hitting on him!"

Victor scoffed, tried to glance away, but then gave in and snapped his head towards the glass, peeking in. "Nice one Morris, he's just asking for his drink."

"Despite the water and energy drink on the table." Morris murmured.

Victor rolled his eyes and planted his back on the glass, peeking over his shoulder now and then. "Morris. Talk to me."

The taller man sighed heavily and started playing with his suspenders, snapping them over his lean torso repeatedly. "I- I haven't seen him in weeks."

"Right. But you did speak to him via text and phone. What are you nervous about?"

"Well... he took medical leave after the feeding tube in order to not be seen... chubby at work. I mean, the treatment caused water weight? It goes off by itself after a while but he- whenever I called him he'd be working out. I'm afraid he just- he might've worked it all off. What if he isn't better? What if he's worse? I can't- I don't want to see that, Victor." he started playing with his hair. "I'd rather see him all chubby. He's an albino, I bet he'd look like a tiny marshmallow! Why must he-"

"Calm down, would you?" Victor took hold of his elbow. "Workout isn't something unhealthy. He got everything his organism needed through the feeding tube, and he chose to do some exercise to keep in shape. Not everyone can relate to your weird fetishes, you know."

Morris's eyes widened. "I don't have a chubby fetish. I just have a Vin fetish. I'd have him anyhow anywhere anytime."

"Over-sharing, over-sharing, over-sharing." Victor murmured under his breath and glanced over his shoulder yet again. He frowned slightly, jaw clenched. Morris took a peek himself to see Vincent laugh behind a hand, the waiter making himself comfortable by leaning a hip on the table. "Well that's my cue to leave. Make sure you don't grow roots into the ground."

He patted Morris and went inside. The man watched him go with a slight smile and then it faded off, worry kicking right back in. He looked left and right at passing people, taking in all colors. Spring brought with it bright, contrasting shades, a big change from the pale winter, and he took it all in as though he was brain-dead, with nothing on his mind.

Until he caught sight of him and almost got a headache from all the thoughts flooding in. He wanted nothing more than to run at him, but he was frozen on spot, eyebrows knitted.

While the little guy easily made his way through the crowd, Morris watched.

He was skinny... Or was he? The oversized long-sleeve t-shirt, loose and grey-blue, left too much to imagination. The sleeves nearly got to his knees, which were as distanced from each other as before. Was it the black pants that made his legs look skinny? Black was known for causing that illusion... or it could be Morris in denial.

Morris shook his head and ran at him to close the space between them. Noah held up his hands, covered by sleeves.

"Watch out for the..." he trailed off, covering the thin tube that entered his tiny, raised nose.

Morris patted the air around his boyfriend and eventually glued his arms to his sides, breathing heavily. He shook his head and gripped the hem of Noah's shirt, raising it.

"Kent we're in public!" Noah complained, slapping him with the sleeves.

Morris gawked, a hint of smile on his lips. "Vin!" he pressed a palm to his stomach. From his ribs, the bumps less visible than before, to his hipbones, still prominent, skin stretched straight and even a little solid. It was flat, not sucked in enough to place an apple there and have it stay.

"People will think I'm pregnant with your baby." Noah said monotonously, glancing left and right. Morris looked up at him and grinned even wider, letting the sound of his snarky voice caress his ears.

He cupped his jaw and pressed his thumbs to his cheekbones, not as sharp to the touch. Then he touched the tube curiously, only to have Noah pull a face like he was about to sneeze.

"That tickles you jerk."

"I love you!" Morris whispered, letting their noses touch.

"I knew you'd be like this..."

"I love you so much! Ah, you look so good in this light." he pulled back. The bright light almost made him glow, weren't it for the hood covering his head.

Noah squinted, rubbed his shaking eyes, and stepped around him towards the restaurant. Morris caught up quickly and wrapped his arms around him, pressing him into the window to plant a kiss on his lips.

"Yes! You have a butt now!" Morris gasped, cupping the stuff shamelessly. Noah halted on his spot and gripped his shoulders through the sleeves. He sighed lightly.

"I missed you." Noah said, and stole Morris's lips.

The man bent into him and pulled him even closer, careful of the tube. In turn, he received tiny noises and a squeeze of both shoulders. He smiled into the kiss, which caused his teeth to bump into the braces.

"Ah, that's right." he inched back a little and pinched Noah's upper lip, raising it. He really looked like a rat just then. "Red!"

Noah bit his finger and remained like that, eyes widen and holding his gaze provocatively. Morris gulped a dry gulp and got closer, brushing his lips against Noah's cheek while closing observing as Noah nibbled on his finger.

"That does look tasty and all, but you should try the food inside."

The couple glanced at the door. Victor was once again halfway out, holding the door frame, tapping his fingers impatiently. "Ah, and people are staring."

One glance inside confirmed his words.

--------

Morris was leaning his jaw on his knuckles, staring intensely at Noah as he laughed and chatted with Vincent about common virtual interests. He was looking at him as though he was daydreaming, but what was cool about that was that the dream was breathing, laughing, eating, right next to him.

He absent-mindedly reached a hand on Noah's thigh and squeezed it lovingly. The guy glanced at him and scrunched up his mouth, squinting just one eye.

"Is it often that you touch people randomly and stare at them for long periods of time?"

Morris shrugged a shoulder, unable to keep from smiling at the memory of their first conversation. "I'm sorry. Albinism is really rare."

Noah rolled his eyes before setting them on the waiter who just showed up. Victor reached for Vincent's hand in an entirely indiscreet manner. The waiter awkwardly looked at Morris instead, as an escape route.

"Anything else I can get you?"

Morris grinned sheepishly and squeezed the thigh under his palm.

"Coffee. A White Coffee."

<><><><><><><><><><>

It had to end guys :< BUT IT DIDN'T REALLY, THERE'S A PART TWO OH MY GOD 

:) be sure to check it out <3