Instagram HG chapter three

The hut had a nether portal in it. I was surprised to see one. "Those things were banned from Hunger Games years ago!" Budder__Boy said. MinecraftRocks started walking to it when I kicked him. "Ow! What was that for?" He asked as he rubbed his shoulder. "It could be dangerous!" I hissed at him. "Scared?" He asked. I told him to shut up. Then I walked through the portal.

Inside was a nether fortress. There was a gravel pathway to it. It looked too perfect to be randomly spawned. I went in to the fortress, and waited for a minute or two until my allies finally appeared. "What took you so long?!" I asked. "Waiting for you to come screaming back," replied MinecraftRocks. I hit him. He ran away from me, bleeding. Then I realized my sword was in my hand.

I started chasing after him and yelled to him that it was an accident. He didn't listen. Eventually I caught him and eventually calmed him down. But, I couldn't see the portal or the fortress. I tried retracing my steps. I didn't know if it helped at all. Then I remembered I had access to chat with my district teammate. I asked BudderFly if she had any idea how to get me back. She thought for a while, and eventually came up with a risky plan. She told me of a glitch, where you can instantly teleport to any player you want. She warned me I will be banned if anyone found out. I teleported me to BudderFly and MinecraftRocks to me. They were all at the top floor of the fortress. I ran for the portal. "I'm sorry, but I'm not spending the last few days of my life in hell." I told everyone. Midget ad Budder__Boy agreed. So we all went back to the Overworld.

*note from author to self*: I suck at writing and go to fast. Slow it down, Ian. Nobody's going to want to read this.