Chapter 1

"Kaitlyn Bloom." The voice projected over the arena and everyone stood up and cheered. Louis noticed that a section of the people were being quite loud and obnoxious as the name was called. When he turned to see who it was he wasn't surprised to see that it was Niall Horan and his best mate, Liam Payne. They were always yelling and whistling at any girl who was in a Sorority, which Louis found very annoying. As far as Louis knew this is how they always were, well he had only known of them for two years, so he couldn't say much about how they acted when they were alone with their other Fraternity friends, but he probably could have guessed they acted the same.

"Congratulations to the 2013 Seniors." The dean announced, and just like that graduation was over.

Louis had only attended because some of his friends were leaving this semester, and he wanted to be there for them when they accepted their diplomas. He had two more years until he graduated, and he didn't want the time to go by as fast as it had with his first two years. He actually enjoyed college and it was where Louis had found himself. He was always teased throughout high school about being gay and he hated himself everyday, but college was different. The people he met in his art classes accepted him for who he was.

"Louis!" A familiar voice took him away from his thoughts.

He turned around and came face to face with Zayn Malik. Zayn had become his best mate during the first semester of Freshman year. He was in Louis' drawing class and he knew from the moment he met Zayn that they would be best friends. Zayn loved drawing just as much as Louis did. Although sometimes Louis felt that his work wasn't half as good as Zayn's, it still made him smile to know that he had made a friend. That's also how Louis got started on his tattoo obsession. Zayn had bribed him into getting a tattoo with him and ever since his collection had grown.

"Did you hear about the new guy who came from Cheshire?" Zayn asked.

"No I didn't. Almost everyone who comes here is from around here, Zayn. So why would he be any different? Who is he anyway?" Louis replied giving Zayn a questionable stare.

Zayn looked at Louis and then pointed to a tall, slimmer male across the room.

"You see that boy over there? Curly brown hair, tall, slim?" Zayn Questioned. Louis nodded.

"Well, that my friend, is Harry Styles. Apparently his mom is really rich or something and he wanted to go to college, so he came here." Zayn replied.

But why here? He could go to any college he wanted too. So why the University of Chester? Louis thought.

Louis was soon pulled away from his thoughts as he heard an unfamiliar voice question him.

"Do you know where the dean has gone?" The voice asked.

It was then that Louis looked up to see the most gorgeous face he had ever seen in his entire life, Harry Styles. Harry was talking to him of all people. He was talking to Louis. Harry was probably the most perfect thing Louis had ever seen. His chocolate curls were swept to the side of his face, bright green eyes staring directly into Louis. His face looked like it had been hand carved by angels themselves and his lips were the perfect shade of pink.

"Excuse me?" Harry said a little louder, bringing Louis back down to earth.

"Oh, uhm I'm sorry. I'm not sure where he went." Louis replied.

"Just great, thanks for nothing." Harry glared back at Louis before walking away.

Louis stared at Harry's back as he continued out the doors. Louis knew at that moment that Harry would be exactly like Niall and Liam, which sucked because for once he thought he had finally met a nice guy. However, he hadn't and by then he couldn't stop his feelings for Harry now.

He was doomed.