An Author's Note: Why I'm Doing This

An Author’s Note: Why I’m doing this.

So, there are a lot reasons I’ve decided to do this. (No, it isn’t just because I seem to be becoming the go to girl amongst my family and friends.) Before I came to Wattpad I was on another site that I learned so much about writing-it would take me forever to put it all down on paper. When it shut down, I came to Wattpad with all this new found information expecting everyone else on the site to already have it. I was wrong. 

But rather than say anything, I settled for mentally complaining to myself about the horrors I’ve seen on this site. Well, I’m done with that. Wattpad is full of people complaining about the stupid stuff other people do, I figure I might as well write about it. So, this is my mini how-to book, specifically designed not to be long and arduous, but to be just a little bit helpful. Wattpad is a community after all, and it’s our job to keep it clean (that and I’m bored out of my mind while in between novels).

**It would be nice if this could be one of those things that everybody participates in. So, if you have something you want added to a post, message it to me. I’ve found that the best advice comes not from one person, but from a group of people who don’t always share the same perspective.