Chapter 3

I opened the door and walked outside, quietly shutting the door behind me. Even though I was really mad at Erika because she woke me up this early, I must say that the day is really nice. It’s not so hot and not so cold, which is wonderful!

I was looking around as I walked and saw people walking with their dogs. I’ve always loved animals, but I do not think that would be so committed to go out with him for a walk every morning. I am just this lazy person and just because of my parents constantly telling me to do something with my life, i would be living under a bridge.

I think I was spacing out on my thoughts, that I didn’t noticed I bumped right into a person. A very muscular person. I was face-to-chest and I swear I could feel those abs. I slowly looked up again to find the most beautiful face my eyes ever laid eyes on.

I must be facing God in person.

“Hey, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” He said reaching up for my arm to steady me.

I shrugged his arm off of me. “Um-yeah, I’m sorry too” I mumbled looking down and started to walk away from him, only to be pulled back to him from my hand.

“Are you really okay?” he asked, his eyes full of concern.

“I said I’m fine” I snapped. Then I realize I was being such a bitch when I bumped into him. “I- I’m sorry. Not a morning person” I apologized, still feeling a little bit guilty.

“Yeah noticed…” he muttered. I turned my head in his direction and glared at him. I think he realized I heard it because he tried to cover what he said quickly. “I mean- um- I’m Leo” he said with one hand rubbing the back of his neck and the other one waiting for me to shake.

I laughed a little because he was slightly blushing. “I’m Rachel, nice to meet you” I said shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you too Rachel” We paused. There was an awkward silence between us, I mean- we just met because we bumped into each other.

“So um…” I started “I gotta go”

“Oh, okay” It sounded like… disappointment? “See you around maybe?”

“Yeah sure” I said while shrugging. I gave him one last smile and turned to leave.

I secretly was wishing to see him again. He just seems so nice and fun to be with. If I’m right, then maybe we might be great friends- hope so…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's very short and bad but i promise the next chappie will be long!!

Vote.

Fan,

Comment <3