3

Scarlett's POV

After the whole day of doing nothing after coming back from the run yesterday. Selina and Josh went home after dinner and decided to get some more clothes for another night her apartment.

I sat in my room waiting for them to get back, scrolling through twitter, Instagram and Snapchat and just going back through all of them after I got bored with the other apps. One tweet caught my eye as I start reading it, my hand was over my mouth and screaming into my hand.

Alex opened my door not even the slightest bit worried. "Whats up?" She's use to me freaking out now. "Hayes tweeted about me." I say still looking at my phone. Her eyes light up a little and she walks over to sit on my bed next to me. I show her my phone and she reads it out loud.

@HayesGrier; Thank you so much for everyone coming out and meeting us! I love meeting fans, I also want to shoutout another creator I met at the meet & greet! @ScarlettJones !

Alex gives back my phone, "Oh that's amazing Scar," She asks. I pull up our yesterday conversation. "He asked me what my Instagram was and I already followed him" I explained. "Ah, okay well I tried to make cookies so come try one." She walked out. I laugh at how she shrugged off my explanation. "Sure, will be out in a lil bit. Are they back?" I ask referring to Selina and Josh. "No not yet," She answers. I sit back on my bed and message Hayes about the tweet.

ScarlettJones; why did you mention me, I don't want to get hate :(

HayesGrier; if anyone does, I'll come for them.

ScarlettJones; oh god no. That'll be worse.

HayesGrier; don't let my fans scare you off. We weren't been seen kissing or anything. The mall could've been a one time thing. Don't worry :)

ScarlettJones; i'll have you know, my fans know i'm a massive fan of you and they'll ship us in a second.

HayesGrier; well i'd rather be shipped with a pretty girl than with someone i don't wanna talk to or who i don't know.

After a little bit of talking Scarlett was interrupted by her best friends knocking on her door. "Yo, these cookies are amazing, thanks Alex!" Josh shouts. "Sup dawg" Selina pushes Scarlett over. Scarlett doesn't break out of her trance of her conversation with Hayes. "Yo!" Josh smacks her phone out of her hand. "Oh sorry guys! Just a little distracted" Scarlett realises her friends were here. "A little? We called your name three times before smacking your phone out your hand." Scarlett looks shocked. She turns off her phone and spends the rest of the afternoon with her sister and friends.

__________________
Au
Short chapter but the original chapter was like 400 words so this is like 500 words.
Aight so I'm leaving the original story but adding a little bit more detail to it. It was all over the shop....