Chapter 2

You could see the brother you don't know very well in front of you, an expression of hate clear on his face and you constantly had to remind yourself that he was not controlling his own body, just like you weren't controlling yours anymore. You had no idea where you were - just some place Lucifer and Michael must have planned on using ever since Lucifer's release - and the more you could hear Lucifer's thoughts of what he's about to do, the more you began to think that your idea was probably the stupidest idea you've ever had. But, seeing as Sam's still going to be safe, it was worth it.

"How did you get her?" Adam, no, Michael asked. "That's impossible!"

You- Lucifer smiled, an evil chuckle tickling your throat. "If you push the right buttons, brother, it's easy to come out on top."

"Very well," Michael said, shrugging. "It wouldn't even matter with what I'm about to do to you."

You could feel the Horsemen's rings in your pocket, still forming the shape. All you have to do is find out how to take control against the most powerful archangel and manage to pull the rings out, activate the portal to the pit, and throw yourself in. Oh, if only it were as easy to do as it was easy to say.

"Bring it on, brother." Lucifer grinned. "I've been waiting for this moment for-" The roar of a familiar engine cut him off and you wanted to smile, but you couldn't, as the Impala came into view.

Michael and Lucifer forced you and Adam to look towards the entrance just in time to see the Impala pulling up slowly, rolling through the dirt dramatically until it came to a complete and total stop a yard or two away from you.

Sam and Dean got out of the car and closed the doors simultaneously - you loved when they did that - and looked at you. "Hey," Dean said, nodding his head towards you, walking around the car with Sam shortly following his lead. "We need to talk."

"Dean," Lucifer said, shaking his head in disappointment, "even for you, this is a whole new mountain of stupid."

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Y/N," Dean clarified, making you grin, but Lucifer frown.

"You're no longer the vessel," Michael declared, confronting both Sam and Dean. "Neither of you have no right to be here."

"Adam, if you're in there somewhere, I am so sorry," Dean said, looking at Adam.

"Adam isn't home right now," Michael stated.

Dean nodded. "Well, you're next on my list, buttercup, but, right now, I need five minutes with her."

"You little maggot, you are no longer apart of this story." Michael started walking towards Sam and Dean, and you wanted to do something - anything - but you couldn't.

"Hey!" That voice. The voice that brought you joy and happiness on a cloudy day. The voice you thought you'd never hear again... Here. "Assbutt!"

And then the Molotov flew through the air, igniting Adam to flames until he was gone, completely vanished in thin air, and you smiled, managing to fight Lucifer off to gain control to have you physically smile, but he immediately fought back.

"Assbutt?" Sam asked.

But Castiel just shrugged. "He'll be back, and upset, but you got your five minutes."

"Castiel," Lucifer said, taking a step forward and fully turning towards the angel, "did you just Molotov my brother with Holy  Fire?"

"Uh... no." Castiel said, taking steps backwards.

You could see the thought in Lucifer's mind and you immediately began pushing to fight him, to stop whatever he was going to do. You were putting up a good fight, too, and Lucifer could feel it. He can now see that the reason why you're gaining the upperhand is because you know Castiel is alive, giving you something worth fighting for, and he had to eliminate him. He could have you gaining the upperhand like you had a few moments ago.