Those Glasses

"Cuz like a Caffeine~~"

The phone rang and echoed through the room. she lazily dragged herself up and blinked her eyes.

"Yeo-Yeoboseyo?" she whispered through the phone.

"Yaaah! WHERE ARE YOU?! IT'S FREAKING 10 AM!!" she shouted which made the girl pull away the phone from her ears.

"I'm sleeping." she answered cooly and scratched her untidy hair.

"WHO SLEEPS AT 10 IN THE MORNING? you're lucky our class starts at 2PM because Madam here has to get her baby vaccinated. hurry up will ya? I know you sing in the shower." she said calming down.

"Fine." she agreed ang hung up.

she laid down on the bed and saw a poster of 6 boys smiling at her on the ceiling. she pointed each and every one of them.

she pointed at a red haired boy who looks rather 'Feminine'

"Hyunseung." she muttered and smiled to herself.

she moved on to the next which was a purple haired boy wearing that 'Mysterious' look.

"Junhyung" she said with a satisfied tone.

the next was a man with blonde hair with his oh-so plump lips.

"Gikwang." she whispered.

third to the last was a man with those Charismatic smile and mesmirizing smile. the leadah.

"Doojoon." She said with a smile.

next was a rather western looking guy different from the others. he looked manly with those clothes he had on.

"Dongwoonie~" she said and chuckled.

the last one was the orange headed boy who looked young. he was smiling with a dimple which made him alot cuter.

"Yang Yoseob...." she whispered and smiled.

this guys were something to her as she did this everyday. this became a habit for her making Yoseob the last guy he would name. for her, Yang Yoseob was a very special guy for him.

She stood up amused for she finished her daily routine. though her face might hurt because she dropped a HOT (you know when you put a glue stick over a fire for too long it melts? that's what happened to her.) drop of glue stick on her face.

She did her daily routines and put on her glasses which she cannot live without.

as soon as she opened the door, the cold wind welcomed her to the outside world. she blowed her bangs aside and put on some music on her earphones.

Today was a beautiful day even though it was VERY cold.

"Matthew, Mark, Luke..." she said trying to memorize the books while walking.

*God what is next.* she thought and closed her eyes. while she was walking to the bus stop she bumped on the road sign and fell down she stood up and wondered why everything was blurry and when and when she touched her face something was missing. her glasses threw away because of the impact and she was literally blind without them. she dropped back to the ground and started searching the ground using her hands.

"What are you looking for miss?" he asked and knelt down.

I studied his face to see if he was someone I knew but my vision was too blurry.

"I was um... looking for my glasses." I mumbled and looked around.

"Aish! I still have to go to the Music Store!" I complained.