Prologue

August 23rd 10:30pm

It was raining heavily as a young woman was driving home from work. Stopping at the red light she sighed and rested her head back against the car seat. Right now she was sure late on getting home from work because of her boss. Looking to her right she saw a park. She couldn't see much because of the heavy rain but she was able to make out 4 small figures running around trying to find shelter. But she simply shrugged it off thinking it was just children running around in the rain. Still, she looked out of her car window again to only see them gone. Raising a brow she shook her head a couple of times to still see the same result.

"Huh?"

While staring outside the window she didn't notice the traffic light had turned green since she was too busy re thinking. Soon she was snapped out of her mind when the cars behind started to beep. Panicking she quickly drove off.

Reaching her house she walked out off her car with an umbrella over her head. Reaching the front door of her house she reached for the keys she had in her bag. The sounds of house keys were heard when she pulled it out. Opening the door the [H/C] haired girl walked in. Closing the door behind her, she was meet with a dark, silent house. Sighing, the [H/C] haired girl placed her left hand on the wall trying to feel for the light switch. Once finding the light switch, the girl then proceed into the kitchen table, throwing her bag on the table. Then she walked out of the kitchen and up to her room.

The sound of water rushing down was the only thing that could be heard at the moment. The [E/C] eyed girl was standing the shower relaxing her shoulders as the warm water was running down her body. Grabbing the shampoo from her left she squirted out the right amount, then started scrubbing her hair.

August 23rd 11:00pm

Sighing the [H/C] slowly closed her eyes as she leaned forward placing her head on the table in front of her. Right now she was really tried. She just wanted some sleep but paper work was still an issue right now. Looking back up again she saw her calendar. There was eight red circles right next to each other.

24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

"...."

Slammed her head back down on the table again sending papers flying away slightly as she remembered that she was given 8 days of day offs from her boss.

"...dammit"

Standing up she sprinted walked to her bed sitting on it. Slowly she laid down on her bed then drifted off to sleep.