Sonic x Reader (You're Late!)

Today was going to be a fun day! Sonic said he'd bring you to the volcanic top of the mountain a couple miles away! It's gonna be awesome! You grabbed your cutest clothes, did your quills/hair, and makeup. You were stunning, but still keeping it casual.

You waited outside of your house pumped about seeing those volcanoes. Should be here in 5 minutes. After all, Sonic's never late. I tapped my foot against the soil still waiting for him to come. Alright 5 more seconds!

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Nothing... I looked around in anticipation for any sign of a blue blur. This is weird. Sonic is never late! I decided to ask around the village where Sonic was. I saw Amy dancing around while painting a picture.

"Amy! Have you seen Sonic?"

"No actually. Come to think of it I haven't seen him all day. Strange."

"Really?"

"Really."

She then became engrossed into her painting. "Ugh. I'll ask Tails, he always knows where Sonic is." You began my walk to Tails garage and ran into, Sticks. Maybe she knows? "Hey, Sticks!" I jogged towards her.

"Have you seen, Sonic?"

"Is he missing?! Was he kidnapped?!"

"I don't know-"

"ALIENS!!" She then ran off somewhere.

You walked back home in silence. Slamming the door when you got in.

"Agh!"  You began pacing back in forth.

"Why did he?! The nerve!"

In the middle of your rant you heard a knock. Still pissed, you opened up the door and yelled:

"THERE AREN'T ANY FLIPPING ALIENS!"

Who you saw wasn't Sticks. It was Sonic, he had on a black bow tie and held a present.

"Sonic?" You barely spoke.

Looking at him you burst into tears.

"(Y/n) why are you crying?"

"Is this why you were late?"

"I'm not that late am I?" He poked his head into your home to eye the clock.

"Oh."

"Yeah... You're like a couple hours late but... It's okay."

"No it's not!"

"How can I make it up to you?"

"Sonic, it's okay..." He kept rambling about it no matter how many times you'll say "it fine" or "don't worry about it".

"I thought I was good at this but I guess not-"

You kissed him to shut him up.

"You're really not mad?"

"Nope."

He then leaned in to kiss you again.