Drama

It's been a couple days after Steve talked to Natasha. Last time he spoke to her, he said he would be taking a couple "personal days" off from work. Ever since he saw Natasha talking with Bruce, he instantly became jealous. Steve went to visit Natasha a day after to work, but Bruce was there before him. He turned the corner to the hallway of her room, but stopped in his tracks when he saw Bruce knocking on her door. Steve wanted to turn away and leave, but he just couldn't.

It took a few minutes for Natasha to come to the door. Once she did, Bruce instantly looked up.

"Hey... I just wanted to come and apologize for what I did. I never should have done what I did to you." Bruce said stuttering on his words, " I don't know if you'll ever forgive me, but just know I'm sorry."

Natasha crossed her arms, and leaned against the door. "I forgive you Bruce, but what you did... I didn't know if you were okay or not. You never contacted me Bruce." Natasha fell quiet, " I thought you were dead."

"Look Bruce, I really should go." Natasha said as she began to turn back into her room, but Bruce grabbed her hand. Steve couldn't stand anymore of this. He needed to leave. He needed to talk to someone. He needed Natasha.

Bruce squeezed her hand gently, "I'm sorry." He said before he turned off to leave, but Natasha had walked back into her apartment to even see him leave.