D.Gray-man story idea

Cheshire's paws (Yes this is the name of a different story idea i had, but it is now claimed for this story if i ever write it)

Tracey marian is the son general cross marian never knew about. abandonded by his father Tracey had to grow up taking care of his sickly mother. Even when he was little Tracey never loved his father, in fact he had a burning hatred for him. Whenever someone said tracey looked or acted just like his father the young red head would flip, nearly killing the person who spoke those taboo words. years pass and his mother gone, Tracey is now sixteen and looks identical to cross in his teens, the only difference is that tracey has inocence in his arms called the cheshire paws. this inocence is a paracite type, alowing Tracey to be unaffected by akuma's blood. Now as a mature adult you'd think tracey got over the fact his father is a lousy, alcoholic, womanizer. but No. Infact tracey's hatred has only grew since he actually met the man people would call his 'father' in person and got treated like the scum of the earth, AND was acused of trying to perpously look like Cross from the said man himself. The nerve of some people...

Tracey looks like the boy on the side, only his hair is longer, going past his shoulders

Please leave a review or comment on what you think