Part 2

It had been two weeks since Matt had been to the bar where he'd met Dominic. He was afraid to go. He couldn't afford to go to the club again. It would probably make him look even more embarrassing than he already did. And Dominic was obviously not interested in him, so what was the point of going?

Matt sighed as he looked out of the window and pouted. He could really use some company right now. But he was also too embarrassed to call Chris, especially because he sneaked away when Chris went to the staff area. He tried to avoid him as possible at work, too. Maybe he could call his friend Tom?

He nodded to himself as he grabbed his phone from the pocket in his trousers and called his friend. He waited a few seconds before his call got answered. He smiled to himself as he said, ''Hey, Tom! I hope I'm not bothering you?''

''You never bother me,'' Tom replied and laughed, ''What's up, Matt?''

''Errr... Well, I'm a bit bored and we haven't seen eachother in a while. What about meeting up? In an hour?''

Tom hummed for a while and giggled then, ''Of course! I know this really great club, so I'll pick you up in an hour and take you there. Alright, mate?''

''Yes.'' Matt smiled and he and his friend said goodbye, before he ended the call. He put his phone in his pocket and walked to the bedroom. He took off his shirt and sweatpants and pulled on his skinny jeans and red button up. After giving himself a look in the mirror, he went to the living room and sat down on the couch, watching telly to kill the time until his friend Tom arrived.

~*~*~*~

''Well, here we are!'' Tom said, grinning as he stopped in front of the club. Matt looked up from his phone and his stomach clenched at the sight of the far too familiar club.

''I, uhmm,'' He said and shook his head. ''Can't we go somehwere else? I don't... really like it here...''

Tom turned to his friend with a frown on his face. ''What? Why? Have you been here before? It's the best bar in London!''

''Yes, I've been here before and I'd like to go somewhere else.'' Matt nodded and Tom groaned. He got out of the car and walked to Matt's side, before opening the door and pulling Matt out of the car too.

''Stop being a whiny baby.'' he snorted and walked into the bar, keeping hold of Matt's arm so the other man couldn't get away. Matt whined at the tight grip on his arm and pouted.

Tom made his way to the bar and pushed his smaller friend onto one of the stools, sitting down next to him. Matt gulped when he saw Dom and looked down. ''Please, Tom... I really want to leave...''

''Why?'' Tom asked and looked at his friend, confused. ''What happened here? I love it here!''

Matt sighed and looked up at his friend. ''I... I tried to flirt with the bartender... But he was kind of really oblivious to it. And I got embarrassed as hell. Then I promised myself to never come here again a-''

''Matthew!'' Dom said loudly as he spotted the man and made his way to him, on the other side of the bar. He smiled widely and looked at Tom, quickly scanning him, before looking back at Matt. ''It's been a while since I last saw you. Where have you been?''

Matt looked shyly up at Dom and his whole face began to turn red. ''I... I was b-busy... With work... Couldn't find the time to come here. Sorry..?''

''It's okay,'' Dom grinned and looked at Tom again. ''Who are you?''

Tom introduced himself to Dom and they shook hands, before Dom turned his attention to Matt again. ''I uhm.. Can I ask you something? Private?''

Gasping, Matt's blushed even more and his ears turned pink. Tom grinned as Matt got up from the chair and slapped the other man's bum. ''Go get him.'' He whispered and Matt slapped his hand away, before following Dom to the staff area. He looked around nervously and rubbed his sweaty hands over his trousers.