Everything went by so quickly and soon each one of us had a drink in their hands, sipping on it as we sat on the bar stools.

I slapped Cassidy's arm a little bit to hard as a boy with black, short hair and dark tanned skin approached her, a complacent smile on his face as he got nearer.

"Ouch!" she glared at me as I slapped her but as soon as I pointed my finger at the boy and her gaze followed, I knew I was forgiven.

I didn't pay much attention to their conversation but by the looks of it he asked her to dance since they made their way to the dance floor together.

"Now it's just the two of us," I smiled at Ana and she nodded her head.

"Yeah,"

"Do you think she'll get some?" I nudged her shoulder slightly and nodded my head towards Cassidy who was grinding against the boy.

Ana let out a laugh. "Definitely. She won't hesitate if he takes a steep further, she's been on the dry for too long if you know what I mean,"

"Now we only need to find someone for you," I pointed out, my eyes moving to search the crowd of people.

"Actually," her voice was higher than usually and she seemed excited. "My boyfriend is coming! He should be here pretty soon in fact."

"Nice, then I'll be left here alone," I joked and she rolled her eyes in return. She knew I was joking, I didn't mind being along whilst my friends enjoyed their time here with some boys. I could have some fun by myself, too.

"That's why I love you," she kissed my cheek and I laughed, wiping my cheek.

I didn't notice that my drink was almost empty so I ordered a new one. Ana was already on her second drink as well and she kept searching the club for her boyfriend, her eyes travelling over to the entrance.

"He's here!" She squealed and jumped out of her chair immediately. She took a few steps forward before turning around again.

"Go!" I mouthed, laughing softly at how concerned she was.

She gave me a thankful smile and hurried to her boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her, the sight was so cute and I had to admit that I was a bit jealous of their relationship.

I looked away from the two of them and took the straw of my drink between my lips, sucking on it. My eyes roved over the dance floor and I observed the people. I spotted Cassidy and the boy she was dancing it rather quickly and I wasn't surprised to see she had a drink in her hand, probably her second or third.

There were some people who danced like crazy, some people only swung their hips or tapped their foot to the beat of the songs and some were just standing aside from the dance floor and talking to each other.

I pulled my eyebrows slightly together as I saw Logan and Stan standing alongside from the dance floor, both having a beer in their hands. My breath got caught in my throat as I saw Harry standing there with them, his eyes already fixed on me.

As soon as he noticed me looking at him, a smirk tugged at his lips and he watched me closely. I wanted to look away from him but it was as if I was paralyzed. His lips moved as he told his friends something but his eyes stayed fixed on mine. I couldn't hear what he said due to the loud music but as soon as he finished whatever he said, he started walking towards me. 

I took my bottom lip between my teeth, preventing me from smiling. Harry made his way past the people and got nearer with each step he took. I broke our eye contact and looked at my drink, tapping my fingers on the glass.