“Hi Tessa,” Kathy/Katy smiles at me, offering me her hand to shake.

“Hi…” I mumble, staring at her hand like it’s an alien, or something like that. Looking up, I realise that Kathy/Katy is staring at me with a sad expression on her face, so I quickly grab her hand and shake it, a big smile on my face. “So, are you a big Union J fan?”

Kathy/Katy smiles a big, big smile, which makes it hard not to hate her, “I love them! I’ve been a fan since the beginning! I was in the audience on their first audition and I DIED!” I laugh, and it’s not a forced laugh, it’s a real laugh. I quite like her. But she broke Liv’s heart. It wasn’t her fault, was it? JJ and Kathy/Katy were kissing. But he might have kissed her.

“How did you and JJ meet?” I ask her, deciding to find out the answer to my brain argument.

“Oh, well, I’ve got backstage tickets for the whole of the X-Factor Live Shows, and I’ve been meeting some of the acts sometimes. It’s quite fun.” Kathy/Katy smiles a big smile.

“I’ve never met you.” I tell her.

“Yeah, you were never around when I wanted to see you,” Kathy/Katy smiles sadly, “I really did want to meet you. Aside from Union J, I really want you to win.”

I smile at the comment, “Thank you very much.” I feel so happy that she’s complimenting me, but so bad and guilty that I’m not with Liv. “Look, I’ve really got to go now, but it was nice meeting you.” Kathy/Katy nods and smiles back at me. I turn away, tug on Ella’s arm and pull her out into the kitchen.

“What’s up?” Ella asks, glancing from me to the living room where Kathy/Katy is stood, with everyone crowding around her, even Christopher, who I would’ve thought would be sulking in the corner. Maybe it’s only me he hates.

“Well,” I sigh, “I feel really bad for Liv. I mean, JJ shows up here with Kathy/Katy in tow, introducing her as his girlfriend, and they only broke up this morning.” Ella nods sympathetically. “So I’ve decided that to cheer Liv up, we’re going to have a girly sleepover, and I thought it would be nice if you joined in?”

“Sure!” Ella smiles cheerfully, “I’ll go and get set-up with Liv, and you go and get the snacks.”

I grin back, “Just don’t tell her, it’s a surprise!”

Ella runs off towards our room, laughing a little as she goes. I turn away and walk towards the kitchen. I feel bad about Liv and JJ, and I’m angry that JJ has had the nerve to bring Kathy/Katy here, but Kathy/Katy seems nice. Even though I have to hate her, it feels wrong to do it when she seems so nice. Maybe she doesn’t know about JJ and Liv, although, if she was a REALLY big fan, then she would probably know about his girlfriend. What if she did know though? I shrug the thought away, turning myself back to collecting supplies for tonight. Kathy/Katy is too innocent to know about any of this.

I manage to collect twenty three tubs of ice cream, cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie – why we have so many, I don’t know – fourteen packets of jelly babies, twelve packets of love hearts – George’s secret supply, but he won’t know if I don’t tell him – and a few knives, forks and spoons.  I stuff them all up my top, and quickly run out to my room, although it probably looks like more of a waddle.

“Ok,” Dan says, walking out in front of me, George at his side, “You either put on a lot of weight in the last few hours, got pregnant, or are hiding something.”

I blush a little and try to walk past them. George grabs my arms, which are currently cradled underneath my ‘bump’, holding up my supplies, and hauls them away from my body, releasing my precious food.

“NO!” I wail, running around in circles.

“What is all this for?” Dan asks, raising his eyebrows at me.

George glances down at my stash, scanning over the piles. His eyebrows furrow, “Are those my-”

“It was a sleepover to make Liv feel better!” I blurt out, “Please don’t be angry or tell anyone!”

“We’re not angry,” George laughs a little.

“But we might tell,” Dan grins, “On one condition.”

George

“These two ‘girls’ decided to join us,” Tessa tells Ella and Liv as she sets her supplies down on a sleeping bag in front of the TV, motioning for me and Dan to do the same. Ella rolls her eyes.

“Well, we set up for at least eleven, so they can stay if they want to!” Liv tells us, popping her head out of a sleeping bag. I stifle a few giggles, knowing that it’s wrong to laugh at Liv when this is her cheer-up sleepover.

“Ok,” Tessa says, turning off the lights and nestling down between Liv and I in a sleeping bag, “What are we going to watch?” Liv and Tessa turn on torches and then glance around at me and Ella and Dan.

“Well I didn’t bring any movies.” Dan says awkwardly, and I nod in agreement, along with Ella and Liv.

Tessa rolls her eyes and glances back at the TV screen, “You’re all lucky that I brought every single DVD I own.” She grabs a DVD which I recognise as Space Chimps, again.

Tessa and Liv scream with laughter throughout the whole film, much to the amusement of Dan, Ella and I, but we don’t stop them from watching it, or complain, because this is making Liv happy, and she needs to be happier.

We watch Mean Girls, all the while stuffing her faces with sweets and ice cream. This one is even funnier because Liv and Tessa know every single word, and recite it together, each of them being different characters. We’re about to slot ‘High School Musical’ into the DVD player, when there’s a knock at the door.

Tessa flicks on the lights and goes to answer it.

“Hey Tessa!” The chirpy voice of the newest edition of Union J’s girlfriends pipes.

“Hey…” Tessa says back, forcing a smile.

“Who is it?” Liv calls, glancing at the door. She can’t see from where she’s sitting, but everyone else can. It’s Katy, JJ’s new girlfriend.

“Just me!” Katy calls.

“Is there anything we can do for you?” Tessa asks politely.

“JJ said I should join in with you guys,” Katy tells Tessa. My eyes widen. JJ’s just rubbing it in.

“Oh um, ok…” Tessa leads Katy inside. Katy sits on the bed and Tessa squeezes back in beside me and Liv. I glance at Liv, who has turned a strange shade of green.

“What’s your name?” Katy asks sweetly.

“This is Liv…” Tessa replies quietly. Liv stands up and bolts towards the bathroom.

“Is she ok?” Katy asks.

“Probably just ate too much.” Tessa shrugs, walking after Liv and locking the door behind her.

Things just go downhill from there.

Sorry for the chapter being so short, and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I hope you like this. I know it's short, but hopefully next chapter will be longer!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!! xxx