Oh dear god Niall, please don't expect that. It's. never. Going. To. Happen. How many times do I have to tell you that before you get it through your thick skull? Ugh. I'm too harsh on myself. And I'm thinking to myself... I think I'm going crazy. Nah. That can't be it.

But maybe, just maybe, if its a certain movie, I can work in a cuddle that seems like a friendly cuddle.

"Hmmm. If its not to weird, I was thinking Love Actually. I haven't seen that movie in a while and I'm in the mood for it. Unless you got any of ideas of course." He said with a smile.

I loved the idea of watching Love Actually with Harry, but how the flying fuck am I support to work a friendly cuddle into it. We don't really have any other good movies, and I know Harry really wants to watch it, so I guess I'll just be stuck on one side of the couch alone like always.

"Love Actually Is fine! I'll make popcorn if you get a blanket and the movie started!" I told him heading into the kitchen before he could protest. I made the popcorn, and dumped a normal amount of melted butter on it.

I walked back into the living room to see the movie previews starting, a blanket on the couch, all the lights turned off, and Harry shutting the curtains, making it pitch black. I set the popcorn on the coffee table in front of the couch and sat on the left side of the couch, hitting my side on the armrest. I pulled the blanket on top of me.

Harry came over to the couch, lifted up the blanket around me and sat down next to me. He then put the blanket back on the both of us and grabbed the popcorn. He was so close our arms were rubbing against each other. He had the whole couch to himself... Yet he sits as close to me as possible. D-Does he like me too?

Ugh. Niall. Like I said before, he doesn't like or love you the way you love him, and he never will.

But, he did sit really close to me, so it wouldn't be that much weirder if we cuddled, right?

I gently placed my head on his shoulder, and almost instantly he put him arm around me, pulling me closer.

My heart began pounding in my chest and my side had a weird feeling from Harry's arm, but it was a good weird. I snuggled a little closer and he rested his cheek on my head. I felt his smile growing bigger by the second. Did I do that to him?

No. It's a friendly smile. This is a friendly snuggle. But it's still something! Which is good I guess. If I like the feeling of possibly exploding at any second.

~~~

Harry's POV:

Oh my god. Why am I doing this?! Well the good this is, is that he didn't throw it back in my face. Why did he cuddle me back? Does he like me?

How did I come up with that?! No way he likes me. He's straight. He likes girls. But that doesn't matter, because I don't like him like that. No, I like him like a brother. I'm just over thinking this. That's all. This is just a friendly cuddle. I mean, I cuddle, and hug, and kiss Louis (on the cheek of course) all the time... Why can't I do it with Niall?

Oh I don't know, because your having weird dreams about him... Ugh. Just stop thinking Harry and hold him. He's your best friend.

~

About half way through the movie I heard quiet snores coming from Niall's mouth. I looked at him to see that he was asleep. It wasn't even 3:00 yet and he fell asleep. He must really be tired. Well that, and it feels a lot later because its pitch black in here and the TV makes your eye lids heavy.

I sighed and paused the movie. I carefully removed the half empty popcorn bowl and the blanket from me and Niall and I shifted lightly so I could pick him up.