He Returns

One small change has been made. Raven's ex' boy friend's name is Luke. Not Dylan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 My teacher Mr. Langford stood in front the class giving out the in class project that was dude at the end of class. I stand at my lab station taking down notes. My partner however, was sleeping on the table and snoring. Darren always sleeps in class. None of the teacher's ever bothered to wake him up. I think it was because he always made high marks on test and quizes.

I was started working on the formula on the board when i felt something touch me on my lags. I almost jumped out my stole. I looked at Darren who winked and smile at me. He touched me again on my lags.

"Enjoyed your nap?" I asked him.

"Yes, but it would have been alot better if it was the both of us in bed sleeping." Darren flipped his text book open and pulled my stool closer to his.

"Is natural for you to sleep like that....because ur a vampire." I whispered the last part to him. Darren chuckled to him.

"Yes, it kind is. Sleeping during day is something we all do. Like now I would love to back to sleep but I rather look at your sweet face then sleep." You would think I would be use to all the sweet talk I get from him but I wasn't. I liked when he flirted with me. I was just about get nice kiss on the cheek when the door opened. A guy came in gave Mr. Langford a sheet of paper and moved to the back. I turned and looked at him. The guy looked up at me. I turned back around and didn't say anything.

I only had two other friend's in my life beside Darren which didn't count cause he was my boyfriend. Jamie and I have been friend's for years. She was like a sister to me. If I wasn't with Darren I was with her. My other friend was Jasper. Jasper and I met only this year. He was always around when he was around his jock friend. He was kind close with Darren. If it wasn't for Jasper I wouldn't be with Darren at all.

I took my set at the lunch table. Jasper had sour look on his face and so did Jamie. Jamie looked like she wanted to tell me something so badly. I didn't know what she wanted till she looked at me. Then turned her attetion over the the table to the right of us were he was. I told them not to look over there at him before Darren said down. We all kept eatting and talking like normal. Jasper went on and on with Darren about bout diffrent types of music. Every now then I found Jamie looking over as the table to the right. I made face at her and she looked away.

"Alright, is something going on that I should know about.?" Darren said to us.

"What are you talking about?" Jasper said to him pretending to be interested in his food now. Jamie  kept eating.

"Don't act like you don't know. I want to know what's so interesting about that guy." Darren looked over at him and for once he wasn't looking back over out way. 

"Well, that's are que to get up." Jamie got up with her food. She pulled Jasper's arm and he got up quickly? Darren turned his full attetion to me.

"Are you going to me what the deal is what that guy or am I going to get up and go ask him why my girl friend is looking at him." I didn't want to tell him. But I told him everything. If I could know he was a vampire then he could know this.

"That guy, that new guy. That's my ex Luke." I told him. Darren started eating again. He didn't say anything which made me worry.  I didn't know what he could have been thinking. That wasn't good at all. 

"So, is that  Luke guy the one popped your cherry or what?" Darren said to me. I hated that term. I hated when people used other terms for sex. Just call it what it is.

"No, Luke broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him." I admitted. Darren didn't say anything for a long time again.

"Do me a favor." Darren said softly that I almost didn't hear. I asked what

"Stay away from him. I have bad feeling about him and I don't want you near him." I nodded my head. I looked over at Luke who was reading at his table now. Could Darren be jealous of Luke? This was a side I wasn't use to seeing.