Attacked

After I left the classroom I went to the library near the school and studied and read books there. I stayed there for a while and then It got really late. I look at the clock. 9:00pm. I packed everything and rent some books and leave. After I'm walking later I hear footsteps behind me I think it's my imagination until I hear it for a while. "Is someone following me" I said to myself. I stopped and then the footsteps get louder I turn around I see someone behind me and then he started running toward me that's when I realized I'm going to get attacked or kidnapped I run I run as fast as I can trying to get away tears streaming down my face. I scream "I don't want to die I don't want to die I don't want to die!" Then he grabs my arm and takes me to a dark alley. I tried to fight him but he was to strong. I push and shove but it's no use. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I yell at him. Then he pined me to the wall "why should I do that?!" He said like a mad man. Before I can answer he puts his hand over my mouth and then pulls out a knife. "Am I going to die?" I thought. Then suddenly a teenage boy got in between us. He looks like my age. He was very handsome. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" He yells.

Ok ok ok I know this one isn't any better then the first one this one is really short but I wanted to leave it at that ^x^
I hope you liked it!