what is happening to me

It all started on a date with my boyfriend,
We were making out and then a no offense to my boyfriend but HOT HUNK comes flying out of the sky and lands on the hood of my 63 chevlle
Surprisingly not denting it.
And in the most sexy deep comanding voice ever "which one of you has the capability of bearing offspring? "
My boyfriend that asshole pointed to me said she does , opens the door and runs away.
"Get out."
I don't know why but I listened to him, I got out locked it and followed him into the woods. once we were out of ear shot from anyone on the road he turned and I one swift moment I was gently laid on the ground.
"Stay."
And once again I obey
He walks behind a tree and I hear mutters and I make out some things
Him saying I've located a physically attractive child bearer
And then a voice saying to mate it next thing I know he comes from behind the tree with a noticeable tent in his pants.
Then
He strips down and can I say damn he's big.
Next he strips me and starts rubbing my breasts
while he kisses my neck, I can't help but moan out.
At this point im super wet and don't really care that a complete stranger is about to take my virginity.
Then he slams into me super hard and it hurts really bad I scream out in pain.
Then he pulls out and slams back in and it hurts a little less he did this over and over again untill I was in complete bliss.
And he kept going for what felt like forever with me reaching my peak every few seconds and moaning but him never making a sound the after a long time he started to grow and not just down there but every where he be came more muscled and his dick got way bigger I was screaming in pain and pleasure his teeth sharpen and his eyes go blood red, then he wispers "now sugar I need you to hold completely still for this part."
Then he thrust way harder than before and bit into my shoulder as he shot what felt like a Large ball into me it was so painfull I started to scream really loud and move but he held me there till he let his load of cum out and pulled out but instead of letting me go he wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep.
Wonderful... not.

AN/ LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD TURN THIS IN TO A STORY TO FIND OUT WHO THE 'HOT HUNK' IS.