His eyes light up and he picks my up, sitting me on his desk and lays me down. I blush as he exposes my bare skin as he slides his hand up my shirt to expose to my upper torso. He proceeds to hook his finger in my underwear, to tug until I lift my hips slightly to let him pull them off.

"[F/N], can we do it here?"

I look away flushed but nod shyly "[F/N]?!"

I look at him and he seems upset, "Can we do it here?"

I jump up as red as a tomato and half shouted, "I said it's fine."

He smiles a little, "[F/N], I always need to hear you say that it's okay, a nod or a gesture isn't enough for me."

"I-I know, it's ju-just embarrassing."

Erwin takes my hand, "Making you a little embarrassed is better than not having your consent."

he cups my cheek and takes my lips to slowly put pressure on my body for me to lay back down. He sits back up and unbuckles and pulls down his pants and boxers. I smile shyly at Erwin and he puts his hand in-between my legs to rub against the bundles of nerves. I moan his name quietly until he runs his finger to push in my entrance, making me jolt. He continues slowly and after I get used to it he inserts another. My panted moans becoming more noticable to Erwin, he picks up the movements and adds a third. I grip Erwin's shirt and unbutton as much as I could to explore his chest, I look down and remember that he took off his pants and was fully hard. I look up at Erwin and his eyes are gazing upon mine, watching all of my reactions. It was embarrassing, but it made me feel as I am the most precious person to him, and that made me incredibly happy. I lightly grasp his length and he bucks his hips with a gasp and he suddenly pulls out his fingers at the same time so I did the same.

"I love you [F/N]."

"I love you too Erwin."

He closes the distance and pushes his body on me so I wrap my legs around his waist, the head of his length pressing against my entrance. He looks into my eyes,

"Are you okay, are you ready?"

I look into his striking blue eyes and nod, "Y-Yeah, I'm ready."

He kisses me and slowly pushes himself in fully, making me whine in his kiss as he hugs me. He breaks the kiss to shower my neck with marks as he waits for me to adjust. Once I said the okay he pulls out almost fully to push back in, I buck involuntarily which made him moan out as well.

"[F-F/N], you're tightening around me, it's amazing, I fell like I'm melting inside you."

He continues to thrust and hits the most perfect spots, making me enjoy everything and forget all the pain. Only thinking of love, passion, and a home with a family with Erwin. I start to buck into his thrusts making him pick up the pace and we both moan foe each other.

"Er-Erwin..I..I."

"I-I know..Me ngh, me too [F/N]."

With only a few more thrusts we climax together, with Erwin shuddering as he fills me until some is even spilling out. He pulls out and gets in his drawer and I'm to dazed to notice much. He takes my hand and has me sit up with my feet dangling off the desk and my shirt falls back down so I'm covered. Erwin gets his pants back on and he takes my hand again.

"[F/N], I know you said that we would marry some day and make a life for each other, and I know you said that you didn't care for such things...but."

He gets down on one knee, "I need things to be official, [F/N], will you be my wife, will you mother my children, and I will love you even past my last dying breath."

He pulls out a silver band with the most beautiful diamond, it was the perfect size and it shined so brightly. I get off the desk and wrap my arms around him in tears.

"You didn't have to get me a ring, just you was always enough for me."

"So..?"

"Of course I will Erwin, I love you so much."

He has me let go and he puts the ring on me and it fits perfectly and I start to sob.

"It-It's so beautiful Erwin, so beautiful."

I look at his hand, "What about you, a ring I mean."

He smiles, "We can do that another day."

I get up and run in his room, the best I can, to get dressed, "No, you are off today so I'm going to get you one. I have money saved up, get dressed. We are going out today."

He reaches over and kisses my cheek, "Whatever you say my dear."

We head out quickly and I catch a few cadets looking at my new ring. We suddenly run into Hanji, Levi, and Mike and I hide my hand to prevent her hyper ness.

Levi hisses, "[F/N], you are still wounded, you shouldn't be wandering about."

Hanji looks me down, "You have a secret."

I smile and I show her my hand revealing the ring, she smiles wide and jumps up to hug Erwin, making him almost topple over.

"EERRRWWWIIINNN! I'm so happy, It's so pretty, how did you afford that"

Erwin scratches his cheek and Levi tch'ed, "He had to cut into the tea funding, but once he told me why, I couldn't say no. Congrats you two."

I smile big at Levi's kind words and Mike points at Erwin, "Why don't you have a ring?"

I smile, "That's why I'm not in my room, I'm going to buy him one."

Mike pushes Levi and Hanji away before they ask to assist, "Well we have work to do enjoy and Congrats."

We wave them off and head into the inner walls and we shop for almost an hour to find a ring big enough for his thick finger. It was a simple silver band with small engravings on the side which made the ring pop.

"It's perfect [F/N]."

I buy it and we head out and decide to take a carriage since we kept almost tripping since we were too busy giggling like teenagers as we were staring at our new rings. Once we made it to Nile's he was in tears again and he scolds Erwin.

"Erwin, if I ever find out that she is pregnant I'm killing you, I know what causes that so you have been warned."

I chuckle at his childish behavior and he smiles since he was clearly messing with us, Erwin chuckles as well.

"I'll keep that in mind, and thank you Nile."

"For what?"

"For letting her transfer."

He ruffles Erwin's hair, "Alright enough with the mushy stuff, go home and relax, you both need it."

We say our goodbye's and head back to show everyone Erwin's ring, which they all loved, even Levi. We decide to head back to our room and settle in bed and just relax. We lay on our sides and he wraps his arms around me and we hold hands and touch each others rings, both of us smiling.

"[F/N]?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't wait to start a family with you."

"Me too, I love you Erwin. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, I love you too."

END.