Demon??

Authors note: okay so I haven't been doing any authors notes but thx soooo much to people who read this book!! and warning feels lie not to far from here soo be ready! >:)

                    Kristys POV
"Please Dipper and Mabel you have to believe me!..." I say more like a plead then a shout "And why should we!" Dippers says full of rage "you didn't even tell us!!" He says still shouting "I'm sorry... I met you today and I don't rely tell anyone this.... I finally thought I made some friends I will never fit in...." I sigh sadly "Dipper maybe she is telling the truth." "How do you know if she is! Gray dark wings, pink fire doesn't that say demon to you!" "Well maybe..." "No please you have to believe me!!" I plead "Care to explain these Dipper says rubbing my wings the wrong way "Oww that hurts! Okay fine.... When I was young I was adopted. and  I was messing around where I shouldn't and I saw a man tell me that he would show me my real parents if he was able to make a change to me. I didn't think it was a bad idea so I shook the deal and I saw fire spread up my arm and it knocked me out it was a while later that I figured out what had happend I because teleported across the room like this. I dissapear and reaper with Dippers hat well then the next full moon these wings appeard and now.... I don't feel complete without them.... Well I am now pretty good at controlling these powers... So far I have been able to do whatever I wanted with these powers... I guess I am some kind of dark moon angel..... I came to Gravity Falls because I heard it was supernatural or something like that and I thought I would fit in...... I sigh Well my parents still don't know and I usually just live my life as a human like you guys... I am really sorry I didnt tell you I just wanted to get to know you more before I said anything... There now you know." "Well can you see the future?" Dipper asked me "what? No." Okay well I guess I do believe you" "Really?!?!!" I ran over and embraced him in a hug and Dipper turned scarlet and when I realized wht I was doin so did I "oh sorry that was weird.... Oh and the man said before knocked  out before  he really started doing whatever he did to me I would thank him later." "Well you are still my friend!!!" Mabel said and hugged me I hugged back "well on these full moon nights I don't sleep so you guys should sleep and I will see you guys in the moring!! "Night!" I say as I spread my wings and fly away into the night and thinking that maybe I had found the true friends I had always wanted.