Home has become a living breathing person. Home has become Connor, and I never want to leave.

"Oh, hey Troye Boy." I hear an annoyingly loud voice say and I wipe a single tear off of my cheek before turning to face him.

"Tyler." I say shortly and he gives me sad smile.

"You look like you can use a drink." He says and despite hating him I nod because he's right. He smiles brightly. "Here, I make a killer margarita." I watch as he moves around me and begins to fill up a cup with several different ingredients.

"If your so good at making them, why are you completely sober?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I have an early day tomorrow, I can't afford to be wasted. Although I do have an amazing cure for hangovers. If you ever need one." I give him a questioning look.

"Uhuh," I say and he smiles. "Why are you being so nice to me?" It's kind of scary how nice and helpful he's being, seeing as he hates mine and Connors guts.

"Because Tro, I like you." I laugh outright at this. There's no way in hell that he 'likes me'. Tyler doesn't do the whole liking people thing.

"Good one Ty. Seriously, what are you playing at?"

"Your rude." He says shortly, putting down the spoon he was using to stir my drink, although I'm pretty sure it wasn't clean before. He looks genuinely offended. "I do have a heart you know." Oh, sure.

"Well, you have a horrible way of showing it." He sighs aggressively, handing me my drink. I look at it suspiciously.

"Listen Troye, I don't like Connor. He screwed me over and now we hate each other. It has nothing to do with you, so I have nothing against you." That is not the answer I was expecting. I slowly nod, although I highly doubt Connor did anything to hurt him.

"Okay. I believe you." I say and he smiles. I smell the mixture in front of me before taking a drink. It tastes really good, if I'm honest.

"Oh my god." I moan at the taste it's that good. Tyler cackles.

"Amazing right?"

"This is heaven in a cup!" I yell, placing a hand over my chest. For some weird reason it feels like my heart is picking up pace.

"Thanks Tro." He says, and I can barely feel it when he wraps his hand around my waist stealthily.

"No problem." I slur. This must be some really strong liquor, I'm already dizzy. "What's in this?" I hiccup leaning against the counter.

"Just some stuff. You're safe don't worry." I look down on him, his eyes innocent and his smile small. He's up to something. Or at least I think he is. Although I don't know why he would do something to hurt me, Tyler's a genuinely nice guy right?

"Oh. Okay." I say. "I should probably uh," I look around the small kitchen for a second, trying to get a grip on my bearings. What was I doing? I came in here for something, but I don't remember what.

"You should what?" Tyler asks.

"I...I don't know." I blow out of my mouth aggressively before running a hand through my curls. "I was with someone..." I start. Who did I come here with again? Bright green eyes are the only things I'm really seeing straight in my muddled brain at the moment. I feel horrible for not knowing but my mind just isn't working right.

"You were with me silly." Tyler laughs, shoving my shoulder playfully.

"Uhh.." It doesn't feel right, me going to a party with Tyler. The green in my head and the blue in front of me just don't match. But I can't remember who I came with and I can't think of a reason as to why he'd lie to me. Soon the sick feeling in my stomach dies down and I nod shakily, draining the last of my cup. "Okay."