Alec and Joc get out and smile at me. "You look beautiful." Alec says smiling and giving me a hug. "Thank you." I say pulling out and taking a look at his outfit.

"Alec do you know how to tie a tie?" I ask laughing before fixing his tie. "You too Joc." I say laughing even harder. Joc blushes and I fix before hugging him.

"Ladies first." Alec says motioning to the limo. I smile and get in. Since I wanted to be bodyguard free I made Meredith and Eric drive behind us.

When we get to the fancy restaurant the boys had made reservations for Jamie's sisters and the rest of the boys are there.

"You look gorgeous." Natalie says examining my outfit. "Thank you, you do too." I say looking at her similar black dress.

Natalie thanks me and we all walk inside.

We immediately get seated and Joc and Alec sit next to me and Tori across from me.

"So how's baseball boys?" I ask turning to the boys who play baseball. "Great, we're having a good season so far." Clayton says smiling.

"That's great." I say smiling. They all nod and I turn to the boys playing hockey. "Don't ask, we're not doing so good right now." Alec says shaking his head.

I chuckle at his answer and they all turn their attention at Jamie's sisters.

"So your Natalie, Jessica, Leisa, and Tori?" Jonathan asks pointing to each of them. The girls nod and Jonathan nods.

We all order our drinks and the waitress writes them all down before leaving to get them.

"This is a nice restaurant." I say looking around. "Yes it is." Joc says chuckling at my widen eyes.

When the food arrives we all eat and make small talk. Joc and Alec talk to me and Jamie's sisters seem to get along with most of the hockey team players.

I even think Tori has a small crush on Alec.

"One question. Eleanor why in the world aren't you drinking?" Alec asks laughing.

"Well you guys are and well someone does have to drive you home." I say shaking my head.

"You right don't drink." Alec says smiling. I chuckle and take a sip of my water.

~*~

At the end of the night they all voted on going to the club, which I voted no on but everyone dragged me along.

The nightclub we get to is in downtown LA. "You better drink El, you can just call your bodyguards to drive us." Alec says.

"No I'm driving you guys home." I say. "Well okay party pooper." Alec says walking onto the dance floor.

I sit alone with Meredith and Eric and I'm bored out of my mind.

"Here your drinking." Joc says handing me a drink. "What is that?" I ask looking at the weird yellowish drink.

"Eleanor its beer for Gods sake just drink it." Joc says laughing at my clueless mind.

"I'm sorry I haven't been to the club since college." I say fighting back. "Us but everyone knows what beer looks like." Joc says chuckling.

I roll my eyes and take the drink for him so everyone can shut up about me not drinking.

Joc walks out onto the dance floor and comes back with Enrique and Alec.

"Come on Eleanor I know you want to dance." Enrique says smirking. "No I don't Enrique." I say wrapping my arms over my chest.

"You know you can just call me Kiké." Enrique says well Kiké now. "Now I do." I say.

"Oh come on Eleanor have a little fun in life." Alec says grabbing my hands and forcing me into the dance floor.

Everyone is close to each other making me claustrophobic. The sweat from everyone around me touches me and I swear I can be sick any minute.

Kiké grabs my hand and makes me spin which I didn't enjoy one bit. "Okay I danced in going back." I say.

"What!" Kiké yells not hearing me over the loud music. I shake my head and push my way through the crowd and sit down.

Kiké joins me and he smiles brightly.

"You looked lonely and family doesn't leave family alone." Kiké says smiling. "How sweet, but you go and have fun." I say nodding to the dance floor.

"You think that's fun? I think it was fun to see you look at the people next to you on the dance floor in disgust because of their sweat." He says laughing. I chuckle and slid my beer to him.

"I think I've had enough." Kiké says laughing.

I smile and he begins to talk about his future plans and I listen.

~*~

Since Kiké, Alec, and Joc ended up being too dunk to tell me where they live I ended up making them crash in the living room of my house.

I wake up the next day and find ten missed calls from the hospital. I widen my eyes at them and start to worry about the possible things that may have happened to Jamie.