Seven Minutes in Heaven

Start from the beginning

D'Angelo was everything she wanted in a man. Intelligent, handsome and hardworking. But watching him help Mason remove his pale blue button down dashed her hopes and dreams of them being a couple one day.

Stephanie shook her head quickly getting rid of those thoughts. Not now Steph, she thought licking her dry lips just as Mason's back came into view. Glory be to all that is good, thought Stephanie as she watched his muscle ripple slightly under his creamy tan skin.

"Hurry up and take your pants off," stated Mason pushing D'Angelo back slightly so that the other man could unbutton his pants.

"You take them off," responded D'Anglo tightly his almond brown eyes glittering bright in arousal.

OK, thought Stephanie watching Mason slowly remove D'Angelo's black belt before buttoning his pants. Her mouth fell open and dampness flooded her panties as D'Angelo's dįck sprang into view. She watched excitedly as Mason's hand fondled D'Angelo's large girth; his hand slowly moving up and down his length before pausing to swipe his thumb over his weeping head.

"You want me to lick it," asked Mason huskily to D'Angelo.

Stephanie nodded, her eyes glued to both men as D'Angelo leaned against the sink spreading his legs wider. I should be appalled but this is the sexiest thing I've ever seen, thought Stephanie watching Mason kneel in front of D'Angelo.

Unconsciously Stephanie brought her left hand up to cup her breast; her fingers plucked excitedly at her taunt nipple as she watched Mason finger encircle D'Angelo's penis at the base. She watched enamored as Mason hand moved up and down first slow before picking up speed. Stephanie breathing sped up as Mason leaned forward his eyes watching D'Angelo as he slowly licking his member from base to tip lapping at the precūm before moving back down his length several times.

OMG, thought Stephanie enthralled as Mason finally took D'Angelo dįck into his mouth. The look of pleasure in both men's face had Stephanie's fingers wondering to the hem of her blue jean skirt and up until she tugged aside her light aqua panties.

Deftly her fingers began to play against her wet mound in rhythm with Mason as he ducked on D'Angelo.

"My turn!"

Stephanie continued to watch as D'angelo pulled his throbbing member from the other man's mouth her fingers finally reached her clįt just as D'angelo pushed Mason against the sink with a thump.

"Enough foreplay," admonished Mason gruffly while his pants fell to the floor.

"Oh," chucked D'angelo with a sexy smirk. "You think she's ready?"

Stephanie eyes widened in shock as both men turned to look at her.

"I think she is," stated Mason calmly his eyes followed her arm to the hand that was playing with her wet folds before he met her gaze. "You're ready, right?"

Stephanie dropped her hand as if it were burning her and the heat suffused her face at being caught watching.

"I'm... I'm sorry," mumbled Stephanie unable to meet either men's amused gaze. "I-I should leave," she continued eyes glued to the floor.

"No," smiled Mason stroking himself. "Don't. Stay."

"And watch," asked Stephanie titling her head to the side her brown eyes full of wonder.

"And join," responded D'angelo seductively. "Don't you want to play with us?"

As if in a trance Stephanie nodded in time with D'angelo agreeing to take part. In no time she was crush between both men their hands roaming over her naked body.