1

Credit to 5thangeltwin for the cover!
💜💜💜

This chapter is edited.

~~~~~

I take a deep breath of fresh air. Today was the first day of school. Of course I hated school but I loved the dimwitted kids here. They were all easy! Not as in take them to bed easy, but as in 'give me your money' easy. But today I didn't know what to do, it seemed like they found ways to avoid me. I glare at the kids who dared to look at me, smiling evilly when their eyes widened. Walking past these stupid hormonal teenagers, I call schoolmates, I walk to my locker. I'm not really going to leave anything in it. I literally don't have anything with me, except for a Twinkie. I shrug at the small snack and eat it.

"Hey Carly. How was your summer?" A jock asked. My eyes narrowed at the guy with brown hair that had a smirk plastered on his face. He thinks I forgot about what he did to me in freshman year. When I was a freshman he tried knocking me up, constantly flirted with me, we dated but I never let him touch me. We broke up a month later, told him I never had feelings for him.

"Great, without you trying to smash this. Heard your game is a little too weak." I say with a shrug and a smug look. The jocks around him laughed at his embarrassed look he had on his face. I really didn't try with the meanness, it came naturally. Her glared at me and walked- more like stomped, off towards his next class. I smirked in victory. The bell rings and everyone begins to walk quicker to their class.

I shrug and walk to class slowly.

***

"Hey kid." I say while extending my hand out. The new freshman looks up to me and his eyes widen. He quickly grabs his lunch and gives it to me. I scrunch my nose at the peanut butter sandwich, it looked, flat. Throwing the piece of bread back towards the kid, I sigh. "Since it's the first day, I'll let you off the hook." I glare. He nods his head and scurries away.

"I do not permit bullying in my zone." A perky yet angry voice said from behind. I roll my eyes and turn to face the girl. She stepped back a little and crossed her arms around her chest. I lift a brow up and bite my lip. After a few seconds of just glaring at each other, I decided to say something.

"Hello little miss crooked nose." She gasps and holds her nose. "I suggest you get your big fat Amy lips that are way bigger than your ass will ever be and get out of my damn business, before those stick legs of yours will be broken into two and you look like a pretzel." Her green eyes widen and she quickly walks away. I cross my arms and decide to get some other kids lunch.