Chapter 23 - Tour's Over

Start from the beginning

"Hey, and you yell at me about PDA?" I joked.

Louis walked up to me and messed up my hair.

"Hey!" I exclaimed fixing my hair and scrunching my nose at him.

El came up next to me, "Oh my gosh I can't believe tour's almost over! We won't be hanging out everyday like we did!"

"It can be a blessing sometimes." I replied pointing to Louis.

"Hey!" He protested crossing his arms.

"I'm kidding Lou. We all have to hang out a LOT."

Harry came out and bro-fisted Louis. El and I rolled our eyes at them and Harry stood next to me. He glared at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know what." he whispered as the others were in their own conversation.

I smirked, "I don't think I do."

"Well, I'm not letting you by that easy." He growled in my ear.

"Get over yourself Styles." I teased pushing him away lightly.

He bit his bottom lip and shook his head at me.

Niall came out with Kat following him, "What's all the ruckus? You woke us up." Niall complained.

"We need to leave anyways." Liam reminded him.

Perrie came out, "Tours not over for me, soon I'll be going with Little Mix."

"Lucky." I gushed.

"Okay so we've got everyone here except..."

"WHERE'S ZAYN?" We all groaned in unison.

Harry opened Zayns door and ran in there. We heard some shouting a minute later and then Harry ran out with Zayn hot on his trail. Zayn grabbed Harry and put him in to a headlock and he struggled to free himself from his grasp.

"Do NOT touch the hair again." Zayn threatened.

"Sam...." Harry choked out, "Help."

I sighed, "Zayn let the boy go."

Zayn let him go and gave him a glare, "You're lucky she was here."

Just then Paul entered the hallway, "Alright, last sound check boys!"

They all cheered and ran down the hallway in to the elevator the girls and I trailed behind watching them act like idiots.

----------

At the Staples Center the boys were on stage doing their soundtrack while us girls waited backstage.

"Okay guys, who's up for a little prank." Eleanor asked evilly.

"What's your idea?" Danielle questioned curiously.

"Well, I've brought five water guns filled up to the top with water. I hid them in a secret spot backstage since we're going to be in the audience during this show. When the boys go back to their dressing room we grab the guns and give them a sneak attack!" she explained.

We all looked at each other menacingly and nodded our heads.

"It's a great way to make the best of the last concert." I agreed

------------

We filed in to our seats in the front row as the concert began. The lights dimmed and five familiar figures appeared on stage.

"How's everybody doing tonight?" Harry shouted causing the whole arena to erupt in screams.

Harry kept glancing over at me and winking during their songs. The boys were certainly making this last show their best. They danced around everywhere and occasionally jumped in to the audience, only to be pushed back on stage by Paul. Time flew by and finally they were on to their last song What Makes You Beautiful. Each boy tended to look at their girlfriends during their parts and when Harry's finally came he looks straight at me with a smile. It's almost as if the world had frozen around us.