Chapter 23 - Tour's Over

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, why are you so strong." I groaned.

"To protect weaklings like you."

I gave him a dirty look, "I'm not weak!"

He chuckled, "Yes you are."

He leaned down to kiss me and I took it as my chance to prove him wrong. I rolled us over so I was straddling him leaving Harry shocked.

"Not so weak now, huh?" I teased.

His lips curved into a smiled and he rolled us over again so he was on top, "You got lucky."

He leaned down again and pressed his lips against mine. The sparks formed again and my heart rate increased. His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance as he pressed harder. I accepted and our tongues danced together as he pulled me closer so we were almost skin tight. I smirked into the kiss as I felt him getting hard above me. Just as he was about to move his hands up my shirt the door opened and someone cleared their throat. Liam stood there a bit uncomfortably and we both immediately broke away from each other and sat up.

"Um, sorry to interrupt your moment but.... we have to leave for sound check soon." he stated before walking out and shutting the door behind him while shaking his head.

"Alrighty then, now lets finish what we started." he suggest leaning in towards me again but I stopped him.

"Nope you have to go to sound check." I stated giggling.

"But babeeee!" he groaned.

"No buts! Now, you have a bit of a problem there you might need to fix." I said referring to his boner.

"I can't help it, you do this to me." he sighed.

"Well now you have to fix it yourself." I replied winking before getting up and heading outside in to the hallway.

Liam stood there still a bit uncomfortable from what he walked in on.

"What happens in the hotel room, stays in the hotel room." I told him with a glare.

He put his hands up defense chuckling, "I know, I know."

Danielle came out and he wrapped his arms around her. I could tell by the was Liam looks at her that he would never hurt her or let her go.

"So how's the cutest couple doing?" I asked grinning.

Danielle raised an eyebrow, "Us? The cutest couple? Look at you and Harry girl!"

"Nahh you guys are cuter." I complimented.

"We are pretty cute aren't we?" Liam questioned giving her a peck on the lips.

She shot Liam a smile and turned back to me, "You should see the way he looks at you though. It's-"

"LOUIS!!!" we heard Eleanor shout.

Their door opened and Louis ran out with something in his arms. Not long after Eleanor came out chasing after him.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON GIVE ME BACK MY MAKEUP!!" she demanded.

He held it up out of her reach as she tried to grab it, "But you've already put on enough babe! And we have to go!"

"Beauty takes time!" she protested.

"But you're already beautiful! Now stop with this nonsense." he ordered.

"Fine, but give it back or I'll kick you so hard in the balls that you'll never be able to walk again." she replied.

He gulped and handed it back to her. She stuffed it in her purse and pouted at him. He kissed her gently on the lips and pulled away smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and grinned at him.