"DAEBAK! Okay be awake by 8 tomorrow!" He said excitedly like a five year old child.

"Chill, Taehyung," I said, smiling at his adorableness.

"Gotta go sleep, bye idiot," Taehyung said to me and ruffled my hair.

"Bye asshole," I replied to him and we both chuckled.

I watched him as he got up from the chair and went out of my room, before I shut the lights and slowly fell asleep.

***

"HYEJIN HYEJIN HYEJIN!"

I was woken up early in the morning by Taehyung shouting my name repeatedly as he skipped into my room excitedly. "RISE AND SHINE!" He said, shaking me violently.

I took a pillow and covered my face, trying to continue my sleep. "Later," I replied.

"Theme park! We need to go to the theme park now!" He said, sounding all hyper.

"Taehyung can you please shut--"

Before I could finish saying anything, Taehyung carried me bridal-style all the way into the bathroom, while I was struggling to get down.

He put me down in the bathtub. "Be down by 30 minutes," he said, not negotiating with my laziness anymore. He left the bathroom and shut the door close.

I groaned. Fine, since it's the last day of our holiday, I'll just give in to him.

I took a quick shower then went to my closet to grab a random black t-shirt and white shorts, with a pair of white sneakers, putting them on. I quickly blew dry my hair and tied it up into a ponytail.

A casual look for a day out to the theme park with Taehyung. Perfect.

I grabbed my phone and wallet, rushing downstairs to the living room where Taehyung was waiting for me, sitting on the couch with his legs crossed.

He looked at me, then he glanced at his watch, "5 minutes late."

"Aw, c'mon it's just 5 minutes. I'm ready, let's go," I said, trying to escape just incase he's gonna make me do dumb punishments, but it was too late.

"You're paying for the entrance tickets," he said quickly as he went out of the house with me.

"Yaahh!" I whined, "They're not very cheap."

"Well too bad," he stuck out his tongue, jumping into the car and starting the engine.

I sighed, and went into the car anyways, with a gloomy face.

***

"We're here!" Taehyung jumped in joy and grabbed my hand as we ran to see the rides.

"Where should we go first?" I asked him.

"As a warm up first," he said, "The Haunted Maze."

"What?! No! You can't call that a warm up! I'm--"

Taehyung ignored me as he pulled my hand, dragging me all the way to the haunted maze entrance.

I couldn't bear to set my foot into the haunted maze. I have a very weak heart and I get scared pretty easily.

Just when we're about to start the maze, I quickly took a step back, trying to make a run but Taehyung was still holding my hand, tightly. "It's nothing here, I'll protect you," he assured me.

I gulped, already breaking into cold sweat. I hesitantly followed Taehyung as we started the haunted maze. We weren't even that far from the entrance, but a 'ghost' already appeared, and I screamed at the top of my lungs.