Roggie and Queen Victoria

"Hi they Noogler! Welcome to the seminar and here's your hat!"

Of course Google would make us wear weird hat things with the propeller on top and of course her cousin will leave that out. Karma scoped her surroundings, people from all around the world all collected in the room for the soul reason of the chance of getting a job. She decided to sit somewhere in the middle and soon after that a guy joined next to her.

"Hey there lovely"

"Well that's a first" she said without even looking up.

"What?"

"Well someone calling me lovely. And also someone trying to get into my pants within 5 seconds of meeting me"

"Well I'm sorry but I just couldn't help myself. If it's anyone's fault it's yours."

She stopped typing on her phone and looked up at the British boy. He seems. Well British came to mind. She couldn't exactly tell much about him, but considering how he approached her and how he seemed very found of himself she could make an intelligent guess that he was fond of himself at the very least.

"Hmm, well let me tell you something there Queen Victoria," she whispered to the boy beside her. "Im. not. interested." she said, leaving a pause between each word like she sees in all of those kick ass movies. Smirking to himself he laid back murmuring about something. Karma looked downRoger Chetty stood infront of the hall, if anyone asked her it looked like something was shoved up his ass, but luckily no one asked.

"My name is Roger Chetty and I am head of the Google intern program. Welcome to Google. This will not be your average internship. oh no you will do what we do we will watch how well you do. Now you represent the finest schools, your intelligence and your achievement is well noted but to excel this internship you're going to need far more than brainpower. What you're going to need is googliness."

At that point he stopped because everyone around karma was laughing, she could understand why. They made up a word for what they expect the new employees to have. Its quite bazaar. Or maybe they were just laughing because it sounded weird, actually it was probably that. Karma had a habit of over analysing things.

"Nothing funny. Googliness the intangible stuff that made a search engine into an engine for change. Now you will be divided into teams and by the end of the summer only one team will be guaranteed a full-time position. The other 95% of you will not. Now you have been split up into several seminars to acquaint you with our campas and culture. Seminar descriptions have been emailed to each of you. I would will wish you luck,but it's not luck you need. Get to work"

"Bye lovely, unless you want to tell me something." he smirked "and by the way, my names Graham"

She watched as he walked away and as soon as he was far enough she scoffed before checking the schedule. Great, another "Welcome to Google, now this is what we want" meeting. She came here to help, not to be nurtured. She went over to the address on her phone to be lead to a room and of course that Graham was in it. Great.

"Shit. Uhh, free seats. Come on baby. Give me something to work with" she whispered. Looking around karma noticed that there was actually quite a lot of free seats but they were mostly in the centre and she didn't feel like attracting attention to herself by trying to squeeze through everyone so she just decided to sit in the corner.

"Uhh hi" she smiled.

"Stop talking to me"

Woah okay then blondie, you're gonna regret that. For some geniuses she thought that they could of been a little bit smarter. Roger came out and started talking about rules and regulations and blah blah, she knew that they were saying all the things which are "frowned" upon so she just decided to zone out a stick up the red paddle. During the whole thing she was just thinking about how her mum is and what better things she could be doing instead of sitting in here. Yes it was amazing and she's happy that her cousin hooked her up with the deal but all her friends were partying and everything and for once she just wanted to be like everyone else and not all about studying. At points of the meeting Karma would turn around and saw Billy and someone else always holding the green paddle and a boy near them. He seamed smart with the whole nerd glasses look and he was always looking at his phone but thats all. He caught her looking once and scowled so he seems like the whole dark and moody type, but she decided that she wouldn't be able to tell until she got to know him.

"Ms Lee, if you weren't so busy dazing off you would notice that everyone's leaving"

Karma looked up to see Roger Chetty infront of her giving her a look of disapproval at the fact that she wasn't concentrating, or maybe it was because she wasn't listening to his speech thing.

"Ohh yea, sorry roggie. I'll be on my way" she smiled.

"That's not my name Karma" he grimaced at his new nickname.

"Come on, it's like i shipped you with yourself. It's cute. Don't you know what shipping is?" she smirked and by his confused face she guessed the answer it that was a no. "Google it Roggie, cause it's gonna stick. I think it suits you" she smiled before walking off.

All she could think is that if her cousin told her mum, then she is so screwed.