Prologue

You were an avenger with the Avengers and you've been with S.H.I.E.L.D since you were 7. Nick Fury was like a father to you since he was the one looking after you. Your proper mother and father died by a 'Car accident' so they say but you know it wasn't just some car accident.

You were once kidnapped by someone when you were 13 and you were experimented on. You don't know what the experiments were or what they were for but they made you different. They made you have super-speed and can control electricity.

Nick did try to take the powers away but you asked if you could keep them because you liked them and you knew how to control then especially the electricity power. Before you could control it whenever you went to shake someone's hand you would give them a really bad shock.

When it was your 16th birthday that was the first time you fought with your powers. That was with the Avengers against the God of Evil (or Mischief whatever you would like to call him), Loki. You and Steve Rogers were best friends and you kept on teaching him about the new modern day stuff.

Then with Age of Ulron you were 22. After first meeting Pietro Maximoff you grew crush on him. He was one of your best mates, then that happened. The moment which was sad for nearly everyone especially Wanda and you.