Chapter 1.

~~Allies Pov~~
"Hey Allie," my best friend Alyssa says.
"Yes?" I reply back to her.
"Your coming to spend the night at my house tomorrow." She tells me.
I can't go over there, I just can't. I want to but no. The reason I don't want to go to Alyssa's house because, I kinda think her dad is a cutie, but I can't think that. It's wrong. When she asks me to come and spend the night with her, I have to make up an excuse all the time. I really don't like to lie to her. But I never go to her house, all we do all the time is just Hang out at my house.
" alright I will be there." I reply to her.
"Yay!" She says.
I will just have to try my hardest to keep away from David.
"Ding ding ding." Ugh that stupid school bell.
Well I'm glad it's Friday!
I shut my locker and turn to Alyssa.
"Hey Alyssa I will text you in a little while, I have to go to softball practice."
"Alright bye." She says then walks out of the high school doors.
Time for softball, ugh, I'm just want to go home and be lazy.

SKIP SOFTBALL PRACTICE....
Ugh I'm so tired, I get out of my car and go into my house. I'm usually home alone all the time because my parents are always on business trips so I only see them 4 times a year. I really miss my mom and dad, I know they are always gone and I never get to see them, they are never here for my birthday, or Christmas, but I still love and miss them.
I lay down on my couch, then I remember I have to text Alyssa.
Text conversation:
Me: hey
Alyssa: hey
Me: Wyd?
Alyssa: nm, I can't wait for tomorrow, you never come and hangout with me at my house anymore.
Me: yeah I'm excited too. I'm sorry, I've been really busy with softball.
Alyssa: I know, alright I'm gonna go, come over here around like 1 but text me when your on your way to here.
Me: alright, see you tomorrow!

End of text conversation.

I need to shower. Like really bad. After sweating like that on the softball field.

SKIP SHOWER.

Ah I feel so much better. Now I think I'm gonna go lay in my bed and watch Netflix.

I have watched 3 movies. Gosh I'm so tired. Ugh, I need to look what time it is, I lean over and look at my alarm clock. 4:00 am. Oh crap I'm not gonna be able to get up in the morning.ugh, I need to go to bed. Then I doze off in a deep sleep.
I wake up, and roll over to look at my alarm clock, omg it's already 12:30 pm. I get up and get dressed and do my hair,and put on some light make up. I pack my bag. I grab my keys and run out to the car.
SKIP CAR RIDE....
Right as i pull up in Alyssa's drive way my favorite song comes on, I have to stay in the car and listen to it.
"And I need you, and I miss you," I sing loudly in my car, with my eyes shut. When I open my eyes again and look into their kitchen window I see David looking at me and laughing his ass off. Omg I am so embarrassed, I just want to go back home now, ugh. I turn off my car and head to their front. I knock 1 time and David answers the door looking sexy like Always, wait Allie don't think that. Omg.
"I saw you singing in your car." He says as he mocks me when I was singing.
My cheeks get hot red.
"That never happened." I tell him as I step into his beautiful house.
He just looks at me
"What?"I ask, in a confused way.
"I missed you Allie, you never come around anymore." He replies.
Oh gosh here we go, I could sit here and talk to him all day but I can't, no I can't. I'm trying to push him away.
"Sorry I have been really busy with softball." I say back to him.
"I'm gonna come watch y'all play." He says to me.
Oh my gosh, he's gonna come and watch us, no,ugh.
"Alright, that will be good."I say and start to head up to Alyssa's room.