Chapter 9

Robyn's POV

I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me. I checked my phone and saw I got a miss call and text from Nicki.

From: Best Frannn

Hey boo. We needa talk ASAP! Come to my house when you get this message

To: Best Frannn

Come get me from Chris's house

From: Best Frannn

Chris's house? Why you over there?

To: Best Frannn

I'll explain later. Plz just hurry up!

From: Best Frannn

Rd omw

I looked around and saw that we both was naked. Damn we had sex. This was not suppose to happen. I'm not ready to be involved with boys again. No relationship and DEFINITELY no sex. I'm just finna act like it never happened. I silently tried to leave without waking him but when I got up I felt a sharp pain between my legs and instantly fell to the ground.

"Fuck!!" I screamed slightly above a whisper. I popped up to see if Chris woke up but he was knocked out. I sighed in relief and walked to his bathroom. My hair was all over the place. I had sex hair. I touched up my hair and walked out. Right on que Nicki text me saying she was here. I quietly exited the house and got in the car.

"You got some explaining to do" We both said at the same time and started laughing.

"We'll talk when we get to the house." Nicki said to me.

"Take me to my house real quick so I can get a change of clothes. I'm spending the night." I told Nicki. She nodded her head and started to drive. I turned on the radio and Try Me by Dej Loaf came on and Nicki and I started rapping it while I turned it up louder.

"Let a nigga try me, try me

Imma get his whole muthafuckin' family

And I ain't playing with nobody

Fuck around Imma catch a body "

We stopped by my house and now we on our way to Nicki's. We blasting music and singing and rapping to her house. We finally got there and we went inside and I sighed in relief. We went in her room and Nicki looked at me wierdly.

"What??" I asked being confused. She touched my skin. Then she touched my hair. She smacked my thigh and started smirking.

"OW BITCH!!"  I said rubbing my thigh from the burning feeling.

"You're glowing...your hair is messed up...your thighs hurt........BOO YOU HAD SEX!!!!!!!" Nicki screamed excitedly.

"Chill Nicki and yeah I did" I said looking down.

"Bout time yall fucked. I almost thought you was gay " She said proudly.

"What Nicki....shut up yo" I said making her laugh.

"Well how was it?" Nicki asked curiously.

"It was soooo good" I explained to her. Good was a HUGE understatement. I didn't know Chris could do all that. He did things to my body I didnt know could be done. He definitely made me feel good last night. He was the best I ever had. Well based off of Matt since he did take my virginity and was the last person I had sex with. The more I thought about it I started to cringe. It wasn't suppose to happen. It was the weed talking right?