Thor - Asgard

"As you ready for today, Lady (Y/N)" Thor asked you.
       "Ya, I'm excited." You replied. Today was finally the day you were going to Asgard. Since your boyfriend was the god of thunder, and he was from another world, you finally had the chance to go see this new place. Thor had to get permission from his father, but he said yes.
       "I think you will enjoy it there." Thor said. "I'm excited for you to see Asgard, too. You can finally see where I grew up with my brother." The two of you get out of bed and got ready for the day. Thor had to take you to a more remote place than where you were so that no one would notice the whole rainbow bridge thing. Once you finished, the two of you went on your way. It took about 30 minutes to get where you needed to be.

       "Are you ready?" Thor asked, and you nodded. He put his arm around you and raised his hammer, and you were suddenly surrounded by light. You held on to Thor a bit tighter.
       Before you knew it, the light faded. You were in a giant golden room. You looked around in wonder. The design of this room was different than anything you had ever seen. Thor took your hand, and you walked out the door. You could see the kingdom of Asgard in the distance. It looked amazing, and wasn't like anything on earth.
       "What do you think?" Thor asked.
       "It's... amazing!" You say. "This is really where you grew up?"
       "Yes, it is." Thor said. "I'm glad you are enjoying it. Come with me, there are some people who want to meet you." You nodded and followed Thor. As you walked through Asgard, you got a few strange looks. You were wearing some stuff that wasn't exactly what Asgardians usually wore. As you walked through the palace, Thor told you stories about different parts, and about some of the important people. including his father. It was the most excited you had seen him, except when he bought $200 worth of poptarts.
       "So, you finally brought the girl?" You heard a voice behind you say. You turned around to see a guy walking towards you. He had slicked back black hair.
       "Yes, I did." Thor said, his tone a bit irritated. "(Y/N), this is my brother Loki." Loki walked up to you and smiled.
       "My brother has told me lots about you." He said. "He certainly had the beautiful part right." You were feeling a bit uncomfortable, but luckily, Thor was right there.
       "Brother, are you trying to... what's the word... flirt with my girlfriend?" Thor asked, and you couldn't help but smile.
       "Not at all." Loki said in an innocent tone. "I'm simply saying she has good looks. You chose wisely." Loki smiled and walked off.
       "I am sorry about him." Thor said as you walk again. "He acts like that often."
       "It's ok." You reply.
       "Come with me." Thor said, his usual happy personality already back. "I would like you to meet my mother, she has been so excited to meet you..."
~~~~~

       After a great dinner with Thor's parents Thor said he had one more place to take you. He wouldn't say where, but you could tell by his smiles that he had a good idea.
       After what seemed like forever, you made it to your destination. You and Thor were on a balcony, overlooking the entire kingdom. You could see all the stars, arranged in beautiful constellations.

       "This is amazing!" You say.
       "Yes, it is." Thor said. "I used to come up here when I was a kid. It was my favorite place to go. Usually it was without Loki, because he would be annoying. But I figured I would bring you up to see the view."
       "I love it." Thor puts his arm around you, and you lean up against him, ending the already perfect day enjoying each other's company.