The First lie

Alison pov: As I looked in my living room window from outside I seen my mom she was looking right at me she looked terrified. I fell on the ground with blood coming from my head did someone hit me I though to myself I soon realized that my mom wasn't looking at me she was looking at the person that hit me. My vision went black when I woke up I was in the hospital my mom was next to me so was my brother Jason and my friend CeCe. "He-hey" I said as they looked to see that I'm awake. "Thank god you're alive" my mom replied as she hug me. I smiled at CeCe "thanks for being here" CeCe got up and hugged me.
***later that day*** "Alison honey do you remember anything that happened to you? Anything at all?" "I remember feeling the blood coming out of my head. Mom who hit me?" "I don't know there was someone in a black hoodie with a mask on behind you they had a rock in their hand once I realized it was to late. Alison I'm so sorry!" "It's okay mom it's not your fault"
***3 weeks later*** It was the first day of school I had moved to rosewood in June so I didn't know anyone in Chemistry class I met this girl named Emily fields she was my partner she was really funny and nice
"So do you wanna come to my house to do the project or should we go to your house?" Emily asked with a smile.
"Let's go to your house"
"Okay!"
"Emily?"
"Yea Ali?"
"I don't have any friends here so you think I could be friends with you and your group?"
"I don't really have a group of friends but we can be friends" she replied
"Of course!"
"What's your next class, Ali?"
"I have a free period so I'm gonna go try out for the swimming team"
"No way! I love to swim I'm the team captain. I can definitely get you a spot on that team!"
"Thanks em"
Hanna pov: as I walked through the halls with Aria and Spencer I saw a new girl we went to go talk to her she was pretty. Ugh i already hate her I thought to my self. She was with Emily. Emily is a quiet girl at our school and she is very nice. As we caught up to them Spencer spoke
"Hey you must be the new girl. Hi Emily"
"Hi I'm Alison"
"Hi Spencer"
"I'm Aria"
"And this is Hanna and I'm Spencer we're going to the movies after school if you guys want to come?"
"Want to em?"
"Sure"
"Yeah we'll be there!"
As we walked away Aria said
"I like her she's nice"
"Really Spencer!! This was supposed to be a Best friend day not a best friend day plus two tag alongs"
"Hanna calm down" Aria replied
"Hanna, why don't you like them me and Aria do"
"Because."
"That's not an answer Han"
"Just because okay do I have to like every single person you two like?" I said as I stormed down the hall
"Well then."