Chapter 7

~Danielle's POV~

Next was Cody Simpson. I was excited to see him. I used to love him but I stopped when I stopped watching Disney channel. I wonder how much he progressed. I knew a lot more of his songs then I did of Rachel Crow. I didn't remember how adorable he is. He's from California so he's like that beach guy kind of hot. My mom used to say he was anorexic. I disagreed and said he was perfect of course. After Cody sang a couple songs he talked about his new EP that was coming out. Then it was the time we were all waiting for. Big Time Rush to take the stage! We had to wait a half hour! That sucks! What were we suppose to do for the next 30 minutes?!?! Luckily I had to use the restroom. I took Kiki with me since she had Togo to. As we were waking she asks me "Dani, are you okay?"

"Yeah." I lied. I obviously didn't do a good job faking it. I really didn't want to ruin her night.

"Stop lying." Kiki responded.

By now we were in the bathroom so I ignored her and acted like I didn't hear her. We both went and washed our hands and started to walk back.

"So..." Kiki said.

"I don't want to talk about it now. I don't want to ruin your night." I said after a few steps in silence.

"Don't worry about it. You won't." She replied.

I didn't know what to do. I really didn't want to tell her. Now at least. What if I broke down in front of all these strangers. I took a deep breath. "Liam broke up with me this morning."