Top 5 Dragon Ball Z Villains (Honourable Mentions)

Okay, so if I did a top 5 Dragon Ball Characters list all together. Well, I would say in my list I would morely include the heroes more than the villains the reason is that to be honest. I'm not really a big fan of the villains in Dragon Ball Z. Don't get me wrong though, I like the villains. I just think it's important for the villains to be in that anime, so the plots could evolved, characteristics could be developed and some like how other sagas in Dragon Ball Z. :) So for this list, i'm including villains from both the movies and the anime.

But however though, i'm not including Beerus or Whis on this list. The reason for that is well, in Dragon Ball Z Battle Of Gods. His goal during the movie was to find the Legendary Super Sayain God and fight against him. Beerus's goals was never meant to harm any humans though. But when it comes to him destroying the Earth, it was surely a villainous action from him but he does this threatening Goku to face him or he destroys the planet he protects. But Goku lost the fight however, but he destroys a very small part of Earth. So, Beerus looks at Goku as a nemesis. Beerus in my opinon is morely a nemesis to the Z fighters more than a villain so that's why I'm not including Beerus on this list.

Now, before we start this list lets have some honorable mentions!. ^_^

-Nappa

-Frieza

-Cooler

-Turles

-Slug

-This main villian guy.. from Dragon Ball Xenoverse

And a special Honourable mention to Dr Wheelo, just by coming so close on the list. Just by mind controlling Piccolo (well for a while..) and becoming a brain. In a jar, which is plugged in. Into a robot armor, transoformer thing.. But over took number 5 you may ask?.

Well let's find out, as we start the list of my top 5 Dragon Ball Z Villains!. :D