Chapter one-life changing

Journey's POV
His lips on mine, and arms wrapped around me. We get to the bed, I get on top of him. Then he pulls off my shirt and I pull off his. Still kissing we undo each others pants. "Wait," I said. "You have a condom on right."
"Yes of course I do my darling." Merritt said.
We wanted to take our relationship to the next step but we didn't want to become parents yet. This would be the first time that I see Merritt without clothes, and the first time Merritt would be seeing me with out clothes. "He has a six pack!" I think to myself. As soon as his shirt was off I got a rush of good feeling down my body. He's so sexy. His skin is so soft. I love him so much. He's going to me my first. I'm not sure if I'm his first time, but that doesn't matter right now.

Merritt's POV
She's so beautiful. I've never seen her like this, but I love it. She's so tiny and adorable. I'm so happy she's going to be my first. I'm so in the mood, the next think you know it's in. My affection for her is so strong. And the way she kisses me, I love it so much. She puts her lips on mine so soft and genteelly.

Journey and Merritt wake up the next morning laying next to each other. Journey's head on Merritt's chest, and Merritt's arm around Journey's tiny body.
They look at each other and smile, say good morning, and kissed. Then Merritt gets up. He walks to his dresser and got dressed. He then brushed his teeth. He sat down next to Journey. "Can I take a shower?" Journey asked.
"Yes, you can." Merritt answered with a big grin on his face. He got up and grabbed a towel from the closet. Then walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of his boxers and a shirt. Then he handed Journey the stuff. "Thank you." She said.
"Anything for my princess." Merritt told her. Journey got up and walked in to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the water.

About an hour later Journey walked out in Merritt's boxers and shirt. His shirt was like a dress on her, and his boxers were falling off of her waist. Journey walked over to the mirror and threw her hair up into a messy bun. She walked down stairs to meet Merritt and his parents in the kitchen. "Good morning" they both said to her.
"Good morning" she said back.
"Do you like eggs?" Merritt's mom asked.
"Yes, I do, any kind is okay with me." She replied.

They ate breakfast in an almost compleat silence. A couple of words were said but that was it.
"Do you know what time you have to be home?" Mrs. Ortaga asked Journey.
"No I don't, but we're going out with a group of friends tonight so I think we're going to go to my house in an hour or two and hang out there until we have to leave." Journey told her.
"Oh okay that's fine with me" Mrs. Ortaga said.
After breakfast Merritt grabbed his clothes that he would wear that night, talked to his parents about plans, and then headed out to Journey's house.
Journey and Merritt live 30 min apart. So the got stuck in traffic which made it and hour drive.
When the got to Journey's house. Her parents cam out side to greet them. Merritt and Journey's father Mr. Lares, shook hands. When they got inside, they went to Journey's room.

That night when they were out with friends, Journey decided to buy a couple pregnancy tests. When they got home Journey told Merritt about buying the pregnancy test. "You can't take it yet, it's too early." Merritt told her.
"Yeah I know but I just bought it so I would have it." Journey answered Merritt.

A couple weeks later, Journey decided to take the pregnancy test. When it was time to see the results Journey was getting nervous. She picked up the pregnancy test, and cried. The test was positive. "No this can't be possible!" She said to her self. She picked up the other one and took it again. One minute later she looked at it and cried even harder. It was positive too! She decided to call Merritt.

~PHONE CONVO~
Merritt:"Hello my gorgeous princess."

Journey:"Merritt I need you to come to my house ASAP!"

Merritt:"What's wrong sweetie, are you okay?"

Journey:"Baby I'll tell you when you get here, just hurry please!"

~END OF PHONE CONVO~
Merritt hangs the phone up, grabs his keys and takes off in his Nissan Pathfinder to Journeys house. When he gets there he knocks on the door. Journey answers, grabs his hand and takes him upstairs to her bathroom. She points into the sink and said "go look". Merritt looks in to the sink and finds the two positive pregnancy tests. He steps back and picks Journey up and swings her around. "I'm going to be a father!!" He says.
"I'm going to be a mother!" She says, acting existed, when she really isn't.

I'm going to leave on that, so I keep everyone wondering. Trust me it won't be long until I update my next chapter. I hope you enjoyed stay tuned.