Truth or Dare- Chapter 1

"Aaliyah,Monica, Trey, Roman" my mom Kayla called all of us down stairs from one of our famous sleepovers.

We all got up and went downstairs since it was Sunday we have school tomorrow and the guys are staying over again today so we get up and get ready tomorrow morning.

"Guys come eat breakfast or brunch at this point since its 1:00 in the day" Said my mom.

" sorry mom we were up till 4:00 am playing truth or dare, right guys" I said.

"Yea we were" they said in unison.

"Sounds about right knowing you guys"said my mom.

"So you guys ready for the beginning of senior year tomorrow or nah" I said
"Yea of course" said Roman.
"Especially since mom got me thay sick Buggati"
"Hey don't forget we have Buggati's too"I said " and mine is hot pink and black yours is all black Monica's is blue and black and Trey's is green and black". I said
"Yea Ik sick right I love them said Trey who had a mouth full of pancakes in his mouth.
You kno- SMACK OWWW Trey what did I tell you about talking with your mouth full my mom scolded after age smacked him in the back of the head. "
;Bwaaaaaaaaaa omg " I said wipin tears as well as Monica and Roman did too.
"Dang miss hill you smacked fire into him said Monica.
Uggg call me Kayla miss hill is my mother Ok I'm 30 I'm still to young to be called tht try me when I'm 60 Kay.
Ok said Monica in hysterics.
My mom was such a comedian.
Come one guys get dressed and shower ok I'm taking you guys to buy a hot tub for your rooms and to spend the day in FiJi.
So after hot tub shopping and 6 hot tubs later we took the car back to the house got our bikinis and shorts and and a cute outfit.
After tht we took the private jet to the fiji islands we stayed at the under water hotel for overnite. So after we got situated me and Monica and Trey and Roman and my mom went up to the beach. I was wearing my bathing suit which was a scarf over my chest and bikini bottoms which worked the way up to my top exsposing my sides then my bottoms were tyed on to them. Monica's and my mom's were the smae except the took the sides off so it was just the top then the bikini bottoms mine was lilac purple and white Monica's blue and white my moms orange and pink like a sunset. The boys were shirtless were swimming trunks that were blue (Romans ) and green (Treys).
Then we relaxed played on the beach the boys were in the water throwing a football. After ny tan and nap me mom and Monica we water skiiing on our boat tht we have here. Monica on bottom my mom in the middle and I'm on top as we made a pyramid and skiied it was awesome and we had a Great time. Then we went on our cruise ship and went on the twirly swirly slide it was amazing. Then me and Trey went surfing we rocked it. Me and Roman went suba diving and saw everything shit we even saw the titanic. (A/N now if your really smart or you did research or you watched the movie you know tht the titanic sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early morning of 15 April 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton, UK, to New York City, US. Not Fiji was just being fun and crazy and spontaneous with the book).
So after all that in one day we just chilled on the boat till midnight then we went to the hotel showered changed and went to bed woke up a five checked out flew the private jet back to New York and got ready for school. I wore my victoria secret blue lacy bra and my blue boy shorts to match. I put on high waisted shorts with my teal green crop top and my Brown ankle boots I put half my hair in a high pony and the rest down I don't wear makeup except for special stuff put on lip gloss and my blue sapphire music note bc I like to sing and I do then my blue shimmer mist moonlight path apart and put lotion on my legs and walked out my room downstairs were Monica and Trey and Roman were waiting for me. I walked down slowly so tht I didn't fall and I got downstairs and trey and Monica said " DAMMMNNNNNNN GIRL YOU LOOK SEXY AF" I said thanks and let's go I ate my chocolate chip muffin an drank my orange juice got my bag and we all got on our buggati's and drove to school when we pulled into the parking lot everybody crowded us till I said "Damn chill it's a buggati back the hell off y'all got a Bitch claustrophobic as hell they back off and we walked into school.