Chapter 1- Mysterious Guy

Chapter 1

The rain dripped down the window, the thunder bolted through my body. The wind howled through the cracks in the decaying windows.

We sat in the right corner of the room, where me and my best friend always sit in Maths, we struggled to work out the Pythagoras Theorem. I mean who actually needs this shit? As we trailed off from the work, we started to gossip about school and chat about oncoming events. We was interrupted by the opening of the door. In came our head teacher, followed by an excited woman and a mysterious male...

At the door stood a tall, slender guy. He was pale, yet his sparkling blue eyes shone, like the sun on a summmers day. His toned arms bulged out of his grey Jack Wills sweater, which was matched with some grey suit trousers. My jaw dropped and my cheeks burnt with embarrassment, he was hot. Our eyes met for what seemed like ten hours of constant stares. I quickly turned away, looked at my friend and simply said, "OH MY GOD". Of course she knew what I was thinking, but then what girl in the class wasn’t thinking it? My friend tried to calm me down.

Miss Williams called over her favourites to meet the guy. "Robert, Louise come here please", requested Miss Williams.

"Yes miss", they replied.

While hyperventilating, I ranted to my friend on how Robert and Louise always got chose to do things, as if Miss Williams didn't care about her other students. I'm sure she always goes on about equality, so why doesn't she stick to what she says, As I watched them shake hands with what we all knew was going to be the 'new guy', jealousy cringed throughout my body. After one last glance at him, he walked out and carried on with the tour of the school.

When he left the room, me and my friend Lola, was talking about him. How he looked like Edward Cullen and was really pale, i brought up the idea of him being a vampire. She totally disagreed with me and said that it couldn't be possible. Yet, there was something mysterious about him and something wasn't quite right. When the bell rung I picked up my bag and went to find Frankie to ask her if she had seen him!

"Did you see the really hot ginger guy!?” I asked.

"Nope we we're doing a test so Miss Williams didn't come in” Frankiereplied.

All the girls were on hype over the fact a piece of fresh meat was starting school. When? No one knew. Giggles and whispers echoed through the hallways. The boys envied him, they all got snappy at the fact the girls didn't care about the current guys, and wanted him, Jealousy.