《chapter 4》 ~what has he done?

As I open the door slowley a little bit terrified of what harry would do .....As if he would jump on me and start punching me again. I braced myself and I open the door more and more scared for my life. Harry came in and when he did I got evan more scared as he sat down and then quietly told me to aswell. I was so mortified to hear what he was going to tell me. "okay this is real awkward to say" Harry said as he chuckled a little. "really it is ...why dont you just tell me if you and Taylor had or should I say has a relationship because if so then I want you to lea-.." I got cut off by Harry at my word leave "no..no..no..its absolutely nothing like that at all shes just a wierdo she said shed rathed me than her husband" Was harry out of his mind beacause at this point I thought so "Harry" I said "Ive been living at that orphanage for atleast untill I was 3 and I never knew she had a husband"? I looked at him with a confused look on my pale face. "okay stacy well ya see im really goot friends with her husband and if she tells him she got hurt here then we would both get in trouble". "Harry that is no reason to punch me like seriously". I looked at him with a furious face and stood up with my hand on my hip. "Look .....stacy I love you ...your like my girlfriend when you should be like my daughter". I had a puppy dog face now ya no after he said that as like kwon jiyoungs face ...like seriously anyone ever listen to k~pop. "Harry I geg that we would both get in trouble but doea your friend know she was trying to get with you? as if she was a damn dog Harry"!!!! After I had told harry that he said in a simple and clean kinda soft and slow voice "bu~but I still love you". I had tears in my eyes as well as him then he grabbed me by my waist as we slowley look at eachother in the eyes and he took one hand off my waist to cress my face down my cheek bone line and pulled me in closer with a make~up kiss I then pulled away and looked into his eyes then pulled away from him completley "Harry no kiss can make up for my stomach ache you left me with. I feel like im on a bad period". I looked into his soul deeper than before "Stacy I never said it would I just really want you not to be this mad at me im sorry stac". "its fine harry its just why would you really punch me to risk u getting punched?"