'Long summer'

You sat down on the beyond comfy bed. And sighed looking around everything exactly how you left it. As you switched on the TV, starting to watch your favourite show. Hearing ruffling through the bushes. You turned down the TV and it stopped changing into footsteps and a knock on the door. You got up and raised an eyebrow and opened the door. It was Dipper, looking overly sick as he fell on you, you felt his tears soaking your shirt as you brought him in closing the door. "Dipper? Sweetheart what's wrong?" You ask. As you always gave someone that nickname. You sat him down on the bed looking like he was about to throw up as he pointed to the furnace. And he pretended to shiver. "Oh..." You said softly. And walked over switching it on. "Sweetie why aren't you in bed?" You ask pulling out a can of soup. "I-It's t-too cold.." He said as you frowned and walked back over to him and lay him down in bed. "How in the world did you find this place? And how did you know I was living here?" He snuggled into the bed. Starting to pant softly. "I followed the footsteps.." He said "I wanted to know who would walk so far to where..." He said as he looked over at you. You nodded, as you poured it into the small pot. After it was done you fed it to him. Until it was done. You smiled and put it in the sink. Setting up a sleeping bag for yourself. As you got in, Dipper was already fast asleep. You smiled and whispered goodnight. Until falling asleep yourself.

~•Thank you guys for reading! I didn't want to jump into the Bill part so quickly but I hope you liked it!•~