#two

Tanya's PoV:
After training we all flooded into the changing rooms and changed out of our kits.
"As it's a Friday, do you all want to stay at mine tonight?" I questioned Zoe, Niomi, Lily and Gabby. The other other girls had already gone.
They all nodded and text their parents, double checking. I knew my mum would be fine with it, she loves the girls.
"Ohhh, some of the football team are staying at mine because Joe invited them, thank god I'm coming to yours" Zoe said, letting out a sigh of relief, we simply laughed and carried on walking back home.
"All meet at mine at about... Well it's half 7 now, so if everyone runs back to get everything you need then come back to mine at 8" I grinned. Every agreed.
"Should we invite the others to?" Gabby questioned. I looked around.
"Yeah of course! I'll ring them!" Niomi offered.
We all departed and went back to our own houses, now to get my house ready for the sleepover.

Zoe's PoV:
We broke off from Tanya's house and I rang Lucy, Lydia and Colleen to see if they could come and they all replied with a yes. I told them the plan then continued walking back to my house.
I knocked on the door and I could already hear that the whole football team was there.
"Hey Zo" Joe answered the door. "Hi Joe, I see you've bought the whole football team back with you" I giggled.
"Yeh, sorry" he apologised.
"Oh, no! It's fine I'm staying at Tanya's with all the girls anyway" I smiled and walked past everyone waving.
"Hi Zoe" a familiar voice spoke out.
"Hello Alfie" I grinned as I turned round and saw him looking at me. I blushed and ran upstairs to my room.
About 10 minutes later there was a knock on my door.
"What is it Joe?" I shouted.
"It's- not Joe" I could hear Alfie's voice say.
"Come in" I sighed.
"Wow, your bedrooms pretty" Alfie smiled. I looked at him creepily. "Why are you in here?" I rudely asked.
"Because I wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow" he blushed.
"Well, thank you, good luck to you too" I replied. I looked into his dark brown eyes and got lost in them.
"Your eyes are extremely beautiful" Alfie murmured.
"As are yours" I whispered, barely audible. He opened his arms for a hug and I leapt at the chance. I fell into him and felt immediately safe, he smelt amazing too.
"Right, I'm going back down stairs" he let go and I said goodbye.
He closed the door and I heard him walk down the stairs.
"I'm falling for Alfie Deyes" I whispered.

Troyes PoV:
At the end of practise, I had to leave Tyler.
"What are you doing this evening?" I asked.
"Oh um... Tumblr, tumblr and ... Tumblr" he chuckled.
"Oh me too, but with Nutella and Ben and Jerry's" I grinned.
"Perfect" his eyes widened.
"I can ask if you could stay round at mine before the game tomorrow" I questioned.
He nodded dramatically and I got up and ran over to my mum.
"Mum, can Tyler stay round?" I asked. She nodded straight away at the fact I had found a friend.
I couldn't wait for this.

Joes PoV:
I offered if Caspar wanted to stay round but Jack heard too, so I had to invite everyone instead of just him. Which was fine I guess.
He got changed and I looked over at Caspars naked top half.
Gosh he's hot.
"Are you staring at Caspar?" Dan whispered to me.
Caught.
"No" I coughed and Dan smirked then looked away.
"You can talk to me anytime Joseph" he used my full name. Now I knew he was serious. I thanked him but promised that everything was okay.

Niomis PoV:
When everybody got to Tanya's we all sat round in a huge circle after putting our bags upstairs.
"Let's play truths" I suggested and grabbed a diet coke bottle. "Whoever it lands on when it's spinned has to answer the last person who got picked question" I grinned and everyone seemed to love the idea.
I started off by spinning the bottle and it landed on Gabby.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" I giggled. Her whole face flushed bright red as she covered her face and nodded.
"Hobbie" she squealed. Everyone looked at her, completely shocked, but of course we were happy for her. She leant forward and span the bottle again, it landed on Zoe.
"Who is the hottest in the football team?" She smirked. Zoe giggled and blushed.
"Um, Alfie" she announced.
"He looks like a good hugger" Lucy laughed. "He is" Zoe whispered, everyone's heads bolted up.
"WHAT?!" I shouted loudly. "He hugged me earlier" she pouted.
"When?!" Tanya asked.
"The football team were at mine because of Joe and Alfie came up to wish us good luck for the game and he hugged me, he smelt great" she gushed.
"And you didn't think to tell us" I gorped. She apologised and we all laughed.
She span the bottle again.
"Lydiaaaa!" Zoe smiled as it landed on her, "oh god" Lydia complained.
"Who do you think would be the best couple?" Zoe asked.
"I reckon, you and Alfie or Tyler and Troye, I saw them getting cosy earlier" she smirked. We nodded in agreement. She span the bottle and it landed on me.
"What is the best quality in one member of the football team?"
"Marcus, hair and eyes" I answered almost immediately. Everyone smirked at me but I simply shrugged my shoulders and giggled.
"Niomi has the hots for Marcus!" Lily teased. I blushed like crazy but carried on and span the bottle again.
"Tanya bear!" I called. And we carried on with the questions.

Caspars PoV:
"Right lets play Fifa" Joe shouted.
"Wait, can we get food first!" I asked and everybody seemed to agree."
"We could just ring the pizza place and two of us could run down the road and collect it" Phil suggested.
"I'll ring them" Dan called.
We all ordered a huge amount of pizza, sides, ice cream and drinks which probably isn't best considering we had a game tomorrow but nobody seemed to object.
"Now let's play FIFA" Finn smiled. "Joey, Felix, Connor vs Jim, Joe and Caspar to start with and then Alfie, Me and Marcus can run and get the pizza in ten minutes while the rest of us wait".

Tyler's PoV:
Myself and Troye sat on his bed, his room was cute but simple, it was blue and he had a lot of space.
"Do you have your laptop?" He asked. "Of course I do" I grinned as we both logged into tumblr.
"Boys, what will you be eating?" His mum called.
"We'll order a pizza" he shouted back, "is that okay Ty?" I nodded,
"Perfect" I replied. "Just like you" I murmured, inaudibly.