School Road Run✨

Here we go \\ [ >_< ] //

7 / 02 / 2015 - Saturday

Its my road run day \\ [ >_< ] //
And guess im work as a medic team again \\ [ ^_^ ] // And , and , annnndddddddd he work as a medic team too thats day *giggle* OMG!!!! (I cant believe it)

Early in the morning (6:30am) when i arrived at school , i goes to the place that we had decided to meet (a medic team) Then when i arrived , he suddenly said to me "Ariana , you will be a leader at the medic Centre". Me*shock*(0-0) "Okay?Lead your team okay?Cant you??You know First Aid right??So dont worry , you must can be a good leader i think~" he said again. "Hmm, but but-" "Ahh.........dont worry~Okay, you will be a leader..Fullstop."he cut my word.
I cant say anything, just nod many time and start to encouraged myself to be a good leader.

Hmm,hmm,hmm...Its such a good memories >_<

First thing i do is refreshing other about the First Aid (i mean other member under me) I teach them again a basic of First Aid and how to interact with the patient. Then we help teacher to do a water for all runner (*_*) There a lot of people got injured. And my member keep asking me what to do and looked at me how im healing a patient. 'Hmm,such a tired day but the memories is the best that you cant replace it with other thing like money' Then other member get back to the centre and start helping us with the patient.

***************SKIP***************

After a while then he came back to the centre while im bussy treat a patient. Then when im finish it , he came to me and ask me "Hey Ariana , there's any problem at here??" Im very shock because im not reliaze him at all and i answer "Ahh...Yeah , there's no problem at all~How yours?" "Yeah,there no one got injured at my place~Im just seeing they running past me and i got little hiatus because there's nothing to do (-_-") ", he said. "Hahaha , im jealous with you that there nothing to do" (=_=") "Hahaha , its more interest if someone got injured and i can treat some patient", he said sadly. "Yeah , its true (^_^)", i answer it happily. "Hey Ariana , how your first time in lead???How your feeling??",he ask me with a curios face. His eyes looked toward my eyes directly.
"Hmm,great ^_^ Such a an exciting day"i said with then smile happily. "Oh yeah , thats good for you~"he smile with his sweet dimple. "Yeah~"i laugh. "Ariana sister!Come here for a second~!"my junior calling for me(member of Red Cresent too , she calling for because she's under me) "Ah!Okay,wait a second!"i shout. (Ason just looked at me) "Hmm , see ya Ason"i said then go to my junior. "Bye..."he said then go to other Red Cresent member.

***************SKIP****************

(Time up , now its a time to announce the winner of my school Road Run day)

(Hmm , and now my other work is began...as a school photographer ~[>_<]~ Kyaaa!!!! The most i like and love to do than healing an injured person is taking a picture \\[^_^]// Yeah , BANZAI!!!! And my wish i can be a photographer one day because its my ambition and my dream too)

Woohooo! Hold a camera and then start taking some picture >_< there and there ^_^ I just taking a picture that i want and dont even care how other looked at me because its my job >_< and i reserve it because im a school photographer ~[^_^]~

Then suddenly Ason said "Hey , you always go anywhere with camera. Do you dont have work to do?" while i taking a picture while he and some other member Red Cresent was thinking about one patient how to help her with her ex-injured leg that have a pain and finally their decided to bought her to the gate with sketcher. *Now time to work already finish actually and all member was seat and see the announcement about the winner but because of her , some of member Red Cresent had a duty to do...That is help her go to gate for her parent take her home...* "Ah?...Im a photographer and i had a duty as a photographer too other than duty as a Red Cresent , so i was on my duty"i answer him. "Ouh...i see"he said with his cute dimple. >_<

Hmm,this day is one of the best day ever and its a worth memories >_<

Okay thats all i want to share what happen this day >_< Hope you like it

Follow my Twitter & IG :
@ariana_aj46

Thanks for reading ^_^
Im sorry if my language is so poor and please comment to let me know which snetences im wrong and please teach me if you can ~(>_<)~ Hehehehehe
Okay thats all i want to say...
See ya in the next chapter \\[^_^]//