Hotdog fun!

'What is Scott doing in my house?' Blake said very seriously.

'Oh there here already, I should get ready' I said picking up my clothes and moving further into the room. He stepped into the room closer.

'I don't like this Scott guy your way better then him! Plus I can probably cream him in lacross and I don't even play' he said all cocky. 'I don't care about your opinion, I just need you to leave!' I said now getting angry. He seemed to get angry too because he had this very stern face and he got really close to me.

'Look, why do you even care? So what we kissed like once, you said you didn't even like me so why are you all over MY buisness? If I like Scott I will like Scott and you can not do anything about it.' I told him off, I felt very confident. But that was before he grabbed my waist which I was still rapped in the towel and he pulled me close to him. I was getting weak in the knees and I could feel butterflies tingling.

He kissed my neck very gently and I felt like I was on top of the world. Just his touch sends me crazy. 'Then tell me this' he mumbled while kissing my neck. God Blake what are you doing?

'Do you like me?' he asked still kissing my neck. I tried pushing me away but everytime I did he pulled me stronger to him.

'Well, I guess as a friend' I got out, it was so difficult, I could hardly breath with his amazing touch. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. 'No, I mean do you like me?' He said very seriously. He was studying my face. I don't know what to say, WHAT am I suppose to say. Oh yeah I kinda LOVED you since we met 8 years ago but I kinda started to fall really hard a couple of days ago. Like no!

'Hey, whats going on?' I heard someone say at the door. Oh gosh it was Scott! I guess it startled Blake cause it was very easy for me to push him and seperate from his magical hands.

'I was just going, I just had to talk to Riley about some dating problems but she isn't really good with this stuff' Blake said giving me one more quick look and left. He seemed kinda hurt and pained. Maybe he wanted me to say yes? Oh yeah this is Blake were talking about the player of all players!

Blake left and Scott came into the room. 'Sorry about that, his really weird' I said pulling the towel closer to me.

'It's ok, nothing is going on with you guys right?' he said to me giving me a smile. 'Oh yeah don't worry about him!' I said brushing off what just happend but it was still stuck in the back of my mind.

'By the way, love the outfit' Scott said pulling me close to him. This was nice but still not like Blake. Shutup Riley stop thinking about him!

I softly pushed him jokingly and blushed bright red.

'I'll meet you downstairs ill quickly change' I said pushing him towards the door and closing it when he left.

__

We sat on the couch watching some random tv shows for a few hours. I think it was Friends. We were just laughing and talking and having a good time when we heard the door open and people entering the living room.

'Oh hey guys this is Kacy, my new girlfriend' Blake said having a girl around him. Can you say total SLUT. Me and tessa looked at each other and laughed alittle and rolled our eyes. She looked like he just picked her off the street which could be possible haha.

'Mind if we join' Blake said already sitting on the othe couch with his girl 'kacy'. I snuggled up to Scott since he was super comfortable. There was an awkward silence.

'Blake why don't we go upstairs' the slut said practicly begging Blake which made him super annoyed. He looked at me and gave me a smirk. What a donkey I thought.

He looked at slut and they went upstairs Thank goodness!
'So what do you guys wanna do?' I asked everyone in the room.

'Im getting kinda hungry lets have a bbq and a swim in the pool!' Tessa said grabbing Wes of the couch and leading us all basically into the backyard. 'Ri why don't you start the bbq and i'll get the stuff and you guys can just hang out in the pool' Tessa said going back inside to get the stuff and Wes followed behind her so it was just me and Scott.

'Need any help?' Scott asked walking towards me. 'Uh kinda, I don't even know why she asked me to start it I have no clue what to do! Wheres the on button?!'

Scott laughed which I hope was a good sign! 'Here me and my dad do alot of this, I'll do the bbq why don't you change into your smoking baiting suit' he said to me which made me blush.

Hey, im in a good mood and felt like uploading another part :) Please enjoy comment and vote and don't mind the mistakes hehe! <3 LOOVEEEE xo
___

I quickly went upstairs to change and I could here slut and Blake doing some 'things', GROSS!

I went back down to see Scott already started and Wes and Tessa swimming, having a blast. I sat on a beach chair and just wanted to tan abit waiting for Scott to finish the food.

'Alright, all ready!' Scott said haning out hamburgers and hotdogs. 'Yummy! Looks good' I said licking my lips. He pulled of his shirt, I guess cause he was getting hot, damn the food isn't the only thing looking good right now. I probably stared at his amazing chest for a few minutes until I realised that I was a moron and pretended nothing happend by gobbling up a hotdog chocking half of it out.

'You ok?' Scott said rubbing my back. 'Just fine, I guess I was to busy looking at something' I said coughing a bit....... staring at your perfect abs.

Way to start everything Riley, your really giving Scott an impression now.

___

Isn't Riley just a bundle of fun? Haha what do you think of scott?!
Scott or Blake?! uhawgfvquh BOO! COMMENT ON WHO YOU LIKE AND WHY I WANT TO KNOW! looove lots !