"Three step! Three! You blithering fool!" John snapped "Father John please try to calm down" said Justin "can you not count? Do you not wish to be married?" He accused.

"No,no, of course not!" Nygus said quickly "What!?!" Cried out Marie and Azusa. Mifune gave her a hard look " You don't want to get married?" He repeated.

" No! I mean I don't, don't want to be married!" Nygus said quickly, starting to feel fear swell up inside her. Why was she so terrible with her words?.... oh right her father wanted her to be married to someone like Mifune but she has to learn her lines first.

John smacked Nygus on the head "OW!" "Father John Please!" "Pay Attention! Have you even remembered what to do with the ring?" He asked.

"The Ring! Of course!" She said reaching for the ring on the table they are using for the rehearsal,holding it delicately between her bandage fingers as Marie winked at Azusa, She was about to give it to Mifune so he can slip it on to her finger when suddenly, it slipped out of her fingers.

Nygus quickly dropped to the ground, trying to catch the ring as it bounced and rolled on the ground.

"She dropped the Ring!"

"Oh the Ring!"

"Dropping the Ring!, This girl dose not want get Married!" John yelled out as the ring rolled under the curtain and Nygus without thinking, reached under it to grab ring.

"Excuse me" Nygus said quietly as she got the ring and stood up, but she wasn't holding the candle "I got it!" She said holding it up "Does anyone smell something burning?" Ask Marie. They turn around and let out a yelp as the candle that was on the floor lit curtain on fire.

"FIRE!!" Scream one of the girls and the rest of them ran out.

"HELP ME!" Nygus yell out as she began stomping on the flames, Azusa quickly move in helping her sister by stomping on the fire trying to put it out.

Marie began fanning it, apparently 'trying to get the fire out' as Azusa screeched at her not to fan it and told Justin who as also helping to get some water while Arachne trying to tell the other girls to calm down, John just had his mouth open in sheer disbelief as he groaned and close his bible, placing it on the table.

Mary walked up, and dumped the wine on the flames killing it. Tossing the cup in the air, Mosquito ran up behind her, letting it land on a platter.

"ENOUGH!" John yelled than he turn to Arachne "My lady I just want to say that these ladies will make perfect Brides" the young girls were over joy with glee "All but one"

"Oh no" said both Marie and Azusa, knowing who as he turn to Nygus.

"Nygus Van Lord is clearly not ready to be a bride until she is properly prepared!" He said to her.

Nygus was feeling sheer terror as John walked up to her pointing his finger at her, "Young lady,learn your vows and get rid of those bandage"

All eyes turned to Nygus, she backed up bumping into the door, feeling for the doorknob, she opened it and ran out of the house.

"Nygus!"

Mifune was just standing there in surprise as Mary stood a little ways away from him."Well, she's quite the catch, isn't she, a clumsy fool" she snickered as Mifune gave her a glare.

Nyua stood at the bridge, holding the flower Mifune gave her in front of her as she let a sign, she fket like crying now but she fight back the tears.

"Oh Mifune....." she said looking at the water. "He must think I'm such a fool right now" she signed reattaching it to her dark green dress "This day couldn't get any worse"