~*Prologue*~

PROLOGUE

The red curtain and draperies opened signalling the start of the play, the audience applauded and slowly the actors and actresses began to enter the stage,the all time favorite tale of the Servant's Prince is being retold in this theatrical show once again, as requested by the King's mother  for her royal tea house opening ceremony,  

 "Everyone dreamed of meeting their own prince charmings, somebody who will be coming from a long journey to save you from all your troubles and invites you to live with him happily ever after,"  The young servant in the stage play said as she awaits for  the coming of her own prince charming,

The show began, The tale of the Servant's Prince was once again told,  

Yeonsu's eyes shines so bright as he stares at the beautiful girls surrounding him,  being smooth with ladies and having a charming look, he tries to flirt with them to remove his attention from the stageplay which he finds boring,

,"Mom, what is this stage play even for? Why didn't grandma go straight with her grand opening ceremony and skip all this dramas." , Yeonsu finding the situation unbearable asked her mother, Lady Inhyeon, Part of the House of Daegun  which is consisted of the descendants of Emperor   Wangyeonsu, including their families. 

"Yeonsu, can you hear yourself? I do not like the tone of your voice, The Servant's Prince retells the origin of our bloodline, the tale of our ancestors, Our great fore father, Emperor Daegun Wangyeonsum, you should learn to love the story, and must respect it, after all I named you after him, believing that you will also be getting all the traits he had,but I am wrong"  King Dong Sun said coming from behind who must have heard all his son's complains.

Yeonsu was surprised and was not able to talk back to his father. Being bothered by the Hanbok he is wearing and finding the event boring,he then leaves the front seat and decided to go back to his glossy black limousine , where Hansoo,his personal butler, is waiting for him.

"Your highness, what's the matter?" the butler asked, "Hansoo, my father reprimanded me for disliking that old ancient tale about the Servant and his prince! And ugh! this Hanbok, It annoys me, I want to change my outfit"  Yeonsu answered "Get me a set of formal attire, a tuxedo and a pair pants will work fine, " he added,  "Oh young prince," Hansoo replied with hesitation, " I can not help you with your problem, your mother asked you to wear that, and I can do nothing about that"

"shoot"  Yeonsu said, slapping his palm on his face.

"Mother will only ask us to wear this clothes if there are activities concerning the palace,special events, feasts, special ceremonies, but opening her tea house? That does not sound special to me, that is being absurd" he complained, trying to pin point how unfair things are going for him.

"Why not walk around and enjoy the scenery, In that way you will be able to relax your stressed mind" Hansoo suggested , " I can say that the zen inspired garden in your mother's tea house is calming and relaxing to one's eyes."  

Yeonsu nodded, "I will, but I insist Hansoo, go find me a better set of clothings. Move fast!"

.

"Erm... Okay sir?" Hansoo replied.

.

.

On the other hand, inside the backstage, the people are worried, Park Jin, the actor who is about to play the role of the prince in the story went missing, and they have to do something,

"We have to do something about this!" Eun Hee whined, she is troubled about not being able to continue the play, if ever the play is nor pursued, they will not be paid, and she will not be able to pay her landlady,  "I do not want to sleep on the streets tonight" she added,

"The play will start in five minutes!" The director said, adding more coal to fire-up the igniting situation, "We cannot disappoint the old royalty!"

"I must do something" determined to earn money, Eun Hee left the backstage and decided to find the perfect prince - - - substitute?

Eun Hee grabbed her long skirt and ran out of the tea house's wooden door..

..and by chance she was able to see Yeonsu from afar , sitting near the pond

"Aha! Perfect. " Eun Hee said.

Determined, she ran  towards  the young prince and grabbed him, "I believe I owe you an explanation, but I will explain later! Now hurry, the show is about to begin! You are our last hope" Eun Hee exclaimed, dragging Yeonsu, who was confused with the situation. He was not  able to utter even a single word.