Help Wanted

Okay, this isn't exactly a chapter update but it will lead to a lot more updates in the future. If you are interested in any of the following, please send me a private message so we can work out the details.

I am looking for a few select individuals to form a small writing group, particularly those who like Pewdiecry and enjoyed this series. With this small force I wish to accomplish two things:

[1] Rewrite the Romance to Bromance chapters with a more updated and modern version, while also fixing noticeable grammar and spelling errors. 

[2] Create a new series under the name Infatuation Termination, which already has a starting draft and would be the squeal to Romance to Bromance. I also have a third part developed, but I see no point in further working on it until the first two parts are finished. 

I wish to have both of these goals accomplished by the end of next summer, about a year after this news update. Again please contact me if you're interested, and spread the word! If you know someone who would like to be involved, pass this on to make their day just a little bit better and put a smile on their face.

I am also looking for a few partners to work on some Billdip ideas, if Pewdiecry is no longer or never was your thing. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, Toodles~!