2nd night

( Hello readers sorry if the story gets a little boring and i apologize plz comment and be honset about the story and i was hoping you guys might like but hey its okay just tell the truth)
As the sun went down i got dressed for work and i was pretty nervous about it, i looked at the time and it was 11:50 i quickly grabbed my keys to the car and closed the door and headed to work and i was hoping that this night might be alittle better.

Violet's p.o.v
I arrived to the restaurant and turned off my car, i headed to the door taking a deep breath and tried to stay calm so i opened the door, i took a few steps forward until someone grabbed me by the arm i swiftly slapped it on the face.
I looked closer and i saw mike ," oh my goodness mike i am so sorry are you okay??" checking his cheek, mike then laughed i was confused, i looked even closer and it wasn't mike, i backed up slowly and i accdently bumped into something, i was about to turn but i couldn't for the figure grabbed me by the shoulders, freaking out i am freaking out; i looked ahead of me soon BONNIE came out i was shicked then i tried to kick but i couldn't, i wasn't touching floor," Bonnie let me go.." looking at bonnie while he was coming closer, when he came close enough i closed my eyes tightly but i felt someone playing with my hair, i opened my eyes and bonnie was just smiling, " You have the prettiest hair but yet the softest." i blushed alittle, bonnue smirked and he asked the figure to let me go, the gently put me down once i was on the floor i turn to see a human animatronic with fox ears and tail i was shocked of how tall he was, i backed up to let him pass, bonnie then took my hand, " let me show you around." he said with a excitement on his face.

It was great that bonnie introduce me to the crew including freddy although he was pretty nervous and rubbing behind his neck alot but i think being a human type of robot i guess that would probably would happen to a robot.
Soon bonnie looked at me to make sure i was okay and he saw me getting tired," hey why don't you sit while i get you something to eat." he put me on one of the party chairs and i nodded and i waited for bonnie to come back. For a while i sat there closing my eyes for some rest but suddenly i felt my hair being played with i looked behind me and i saw chica looking at me with a smile and i smiled back, " hey friend do you mind if i can make a braid on your hair." with joy she said i laughed, i turned and let her make a briad although while she was playing with my hair i felt sleepy, of course humans have that sense wheb some plays with ones hair they get sleepy, anyways back to the story, i sat their relaxed and no longer afraid but sooner or later chica finished my hair i grabbed it and i was shocked i didn't realize i had very long hair though i did like the braid on my hair it ws neat and soft. For a while me and chica we were talking throught half of my night shift and i realized that bonnie hasn't came back and i was worried, i got up of my chair and looked around, when i heard yelling in the backroom i slowly and quietly opened and i peeked through the opening and i was hearing bonnie and freddy arguing," listen freddy i didn't mean to steal your lady, i mean she is pretty." bonnie smirked, i blushed alittle, " why do u you like to ruin things for me at least i would like to have chance to talk to her." freddy complained.

Nobody's P.o.v
Violet stayed quiet while she was hearing the boys complain about her. Freddy and bonnie argued for along time that freddy was getting tired of his excuses freddy growled," list bonnie if you just stay away no one will get hurt." bonnie was confused of what he meant by " no one will get hurt" then suddenly freddy took out his claws getting in rage, freddy raised his hand up getting ready to swing, bonnie back up with fear, freddy took his chances and swing his hand at bonnies face.
The place went quiet, freddy was in deep shock for his claws had blood and bonnie never had blood, he looked at bonnie but bonnie was on the floor and in deep shock freddy accidentally made a deep cut on violets face with blood dripping all over the floor.