Chapter 3

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT UPDATING SO LATE IVE HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK AND I DIDNT WANT IT TO SUCK!!!!!! Please forgive meeeeeeeeee! ;-;
__________________
Isla's pov-
I woke up as we pulled up to a large house. It was covered in white and windows! I heard a soft chuckle as I stared in awe, I turned to look at my new... Daddy? He was smiling gently at me. "Sweetheart let me ask you something. Do you enjoy my house?" He asked, his voice making me feel butterflies.
"Y-yes sir..." I responded in a small voice. He just chuckled more and opened his door and came around to my side to let me out.

Nicolas's pov-
I opened her door and picked her up, carrying her bridal style inside my home. I watched as Isla looked around in awe at the vast surroundings. Tall ceilings, black furniture, and other antiques. I set her down and grabbed her hand to lead Isla to her room. Isla looked inside and gasped. The room was a pale pink and soft white carpet. Her bed in the middle of the room was queen sized with pink and purple sheets and comforter. Stuffies all along one side of her wall and a closet that was larger than her old bedroom filled with normal and frilly littles clothing, as well as different shoes. Isla let go and ran around to look at all of her new belongings and checked inside the bedroom. "Holy shit! It's huge!!" She squealed. I looked at her, laughing. "Yes I know but, I have to tell you, swearing is not allowed." I said sternly. She looked embarrassed and mumbled a sorry.
"It's ok, you didn't know. Well you can walk around and explore for now since I have some arranging to do. Be sure to eat before 1 this afternoon. Now where's my little sign of gratitude?" I said kneeling down and pointing at my cheek. She walked over shyly and pecked my cheek while blushing. I ruffled Isla's hair and walking out.
------------
I KNOW IT SUCKS I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER!!!!

If you want to suggest something for next chapter please do! I may also make it have smut 😏